Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets for Hull

Apologies if this is already common knowledge, but according to the ticket office you won't be able to pay on the gate tomorrow. You can buy tickets over the phone today to pick up at Hull. Wouldn't want anyone to be disappointed.....

Comments

• Options

Wouldn't want anyone to be disappointed.....

Perhaps best not to go (:
  • Options
    you might not be able to pay on the gate as such but I bet they will sell you a ticket from their ticket office, won't they?
  • Options

you might not be able to pay on the gate as such but I bet they will sell you a ticket from their ticket office, won't they?

Or just go in the home end.......................
  • Options

Or just go in the home end.......................
    Ee by gum, trouble t'mill Flour.
  • Options
    Spoke to Hull and they say DEFINITELY no sales to away fans on the day. You can however buy home tickets which all seems very odd. Picking mine up at the ground but had to pre order over the NHS hotline at the Valley :-) Bet there are still sales on the day though when we get there.
  • Options
    Said this about Wolves but I bought mine on match day.

Got mine already for Hull though. Come on Jose lets turn up the heat on the top 6.

Erm sorry, senior moment, I meant bottom 6.
  • Options
    bc_addick said:

Spoke to Hull and they say DEFINITELY no sales to away fans on the day. You can however buy home tickets which all seems very odd. Picking mine up at the ground but had to pre order over the NHS hotline at the Valley :-) Bet there are still sales on the day though when we get there.

Weird, you could understand it if was Leeds or Wednesday but it makes no sense not to sell tickets to Charlton supporters
  • Options

Said this about Wolves but I bought mine on match day.

Got mine already for Hull though. Come on Jose lets turn up the heat on the top 6.

Erm sorry, senior moment, I meant bottom 6.

Keep their goal count to 6!

Thankfully we noticed this yesterday and now have our tickets! Living the nightmare!