Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland brought in 3 players that are lacking match practice

Coupled with being inept and why do you think we get trounced 5 nil?

Comments

• Options
    Huh
  • Options
    Roland administers fresh poison into Charlton in each decision, he's not got good intentions and if you go to future CAFC matches you are supporting him not just the players
  • Options
    Players who have been getting regular match time are hardly going to be sent out on loan, plus in Johnsons case, the Indian PL finished the week before Christmas. What do you expect?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

With the greatest and all and all due respect, that's total bollocks.

Edit: Ahhhhhhhhh, comments t above was edited
  • Options
    Is this guy having a bath?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I have been reliably informed that that football in India has never really taken off 'cos whenever someone gets a corner they want to open a shop on it.

sorry.

Blimey baldy it's like love thy neighbor flashback time
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Players who have been getting regular match time are hardly going to be sent out on loan, plus in Johnsons case, the Indian PL finished the week before Christmas. What do you expect?

The Indian premier league?????!!!

Didn't realise handy with a bat.
    I have been reliably informed that that football in India has never really taken off 'cos whenever someone gets a corner they want to open a shop on it.

sorry.
    Rather than say sorry, how about not saying it at all? Stan Boardman flashback
    I remember Stan Boardman for that joke.

I also recall him chastising Kevin Keegan for his comments following an interview in Liverpool. Keegan said he had a positive feeling about the interview especially after returning to his car to discover all four wheels were still present.

The PC Stan Boardman or ...
  • Options

sorry.
    Time to start hitting your bollocks with a hammer, Baldy.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

sorry.
    How about you lighten up?
  • Options

sorry.
    Time to start hitting your bollocks with a hammer, Baldy.
    lets not discuss my bollocks, they were operated on before Christmas, ambulances and everything.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Coupled with being inept and why do you think we get trounced 5 nil?

Make that 6 nil....
  • Options
    edited January 2016

rikofold said:

sorry.
    The problem with jokes about racial stereotypes is that they're offensive. It may be one thing sharing that joke within your close circle when the relationships and intentions are understood, but what it risks beyond that is encouraging others to make similarly offensive jokes. That joke was unacceptable at the Valley 20+ years ago, quite why you think it's acceptable today and I should just 'lighten up' I don't know.

It's people telling others to 'lighten up' about this shit that allowed football supporting in the 70s and 80s to be what it was, driving people away from the game.
  • Options
    I find the term "middle aged white man" offensive, but the lefties and PC brigade love to throw that term around at every opportunity.
  • Options

I find the term "middle aged white man" offensive, but the lefties and PC brigade love to throw that term around at every opportunity.

Yep, I can't stop saying it
  • Options

I know I read them every day in the comments section of most Guardian articles.

• Options

Not sure of the relevance, other than to strengthen the point I'm making. It's not PC to avoid using racist jokes on a public forum.

I'm always one to recognise context and intent is a valid defence, but that it's provoked this type of comment shows why it should never have been put on a public forum.
  • Options
    The guy above me rents out his flat.

He's after new tenants after having problems with the previous ones. I said to him this Friday that he should have either gays, asians or OAP's in as hopefully being less of a problem. I then went on to say that I know a lot of gays and they keep their property spotless.

The woman that was with us piped up by saying "you're not being very politically correct here". F****** people like that give me the needle.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

rikofold said:

sorry.
    The problem with jokes about racial stereotypes is that they're offensive. It may be one thing sharing that joke within your close circle when the relationships and intentions are understood, but what it risks beyond that is encouraging others to make similarly offensive jokes. That joke was unacceptable at the Valley 20+ years ago, quite why you think it's acceptable today and I should just 'lighten up' I don't know.

It's people telling others to 'lighten up' about this shit that allowed football supporting in the 70s and 80s to be what it was, driving people away from the game.
    Prisoners in our own country.
  • Options

Do they?
  • Options

I know I read them every day in the comments section of most Guardian articles.

You actually read The Guardian!