Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reimbursing the fans

So, what are our brave boys going to do about the fans that ventured north today?

Comments

• Options
    They should do it again. Even worse than Tuesday, though I supposed Hull are better than Huddersfield.
  • Options
    They won't get paid much this week, mind you most us would get fired if we performed at work like these muppets
  • Options
    This could work out expensive Jacko !
  • Options
    Free away season tickets for all
  • Options
    A question that should never be asked in the first place
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    No but watching cafc at moment is soul destroying
  • Options
    Talal said:

Set up a direct debit I should imagine.

They'll have to at this rate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just reimbursing them is not enough this time.

Every travelling fan should be given £175 and an iPhone.
  • Options
    Half Season Ticket deadline has been extended everyone - still time to book your seat for all the remaining 3-0/5-0/6-0 thrashings.
  • Options

Half Season Ticket deadline has been extended everyone - still time to book your seat for all the remaining 3-0/5-0/6-0 thrashings.

You optimist. That was the new manager bounce. I expect us to concede double figures every week from now on.
  • Options
    Free weeks holiday in Rolands lair for anyone who went to this shower.
  • Options
    Anyone travelling up north expecting anything other than a thrashing is a fool and you know what they say about them and their money.............
  • Options
    It will cost them a fortune next Saturday when they have to refund 8,000 home supporters.
  • Options

It will cost them a fortune next Saturday when they have to refund 80 home supporters.

Fixed it for you
  • Options
    The thing is, I went yesterday but didn't go on Tuesday. I want a refund based on yesterday's performance but I want our CEO to pay. She who wears the crown should dip into her wages. Come on KM refund your customers!!!!!
  • Options
    The sad/funny thing is I went with daughter to support OUR team, protest and meet up with friends. The game was a side show. We all really knew what was coming and we got what we expected.

Anyone that went yesterday that thought it was a shock is not living in the real world. But even though most if not all expected a spanking, we all turned up on a cold winter's day hundreds of miles from home.

F.A.O
    Katrien Miere

CUSTOMERS! you're having a fucking laugh Miere.

How many CUSTOMERS would travel a few hundred miles spending their hard earned (harder than you've ever worked) money to watch a shit 'B' movie and eat cold food at a greasy spoon.

We're all fans you excuse for a senior member of staff.
    Now stop messing around at a job you will never be good enough for and get the fuck out.
    Go.
    Get out.
    Get lost.
    Leave.
    And take your idiot boss with you.