Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get a match abandoned?

I would never normally condone such behaviour, but at least it would help the goal difference by guaranteeing only a 0-3 defeat...

(Not a serious suggestion, to be clear)

Comments

• Options
    Why not Serious?
  • Options
    And just how would this bring about Duchbags removal? Do you honestly think he would give a shit?
  • Options
    I'm beginning to think that this protest has to be taken to Belgium. Not sure how but it's the only way.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

And just how would this bring about Duchbags removal? Do you honestly think he would give a shit?

Club would be fined? Fines add up! and 3 goals is better than 6! :)
  • Options

I'm beginning to think that this protest has to be taken to Belgium. Not sure how but it's the only way.

It has to bé done at either at St Triudens ground or at Staprix
  • Options
    You start a thread with the title Get a match abandoned and then add 'not a serious suggestion, to be clear'.
    What was the point unless it was to shoehorn in a lame goal difference joke?
    Another pointless thread.
  • Options
    It was just trying to bring a bit of levity on a pretty depressing day, @redskin. Sorry if you found it "lame". Actually, no, I'm not
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Eurostar gets you there pal
  • Options
    edited January 2016

I know. I'm an engineer on those trains.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016

I know. I'm an engineer those trains.
    proper Charlton.
    Absolutely :smile:
  • Options
    Bedsaddick and jimmymelrose - please check your inbox.