Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I've noticed some of you just don't realise how Charlton is deffo going down

This season, this club is a goner

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    What do you reckon we will have to do to convince them?
    Maybe lose 8 nil instead!
  • Options
    Yeah, deffo lose 8 nil for sure, some fans still think we can still stay up, they're crazy. Maybe if we can get Kashi back along with Diarra, Bauer and Vaz Te starts scoring. Plus leave out the likes of Jackson and Cousins then things may improve and we get out of trouble maybe this is what some fans are thinking. Although I reckon personally this is short-sighted thinking, 100% Charlton are getting relegated. Who's Roland gonna bring in in the summer when Charlton have lost each of previous 18 games by at least 4 goals. No one will wanna play for the club, only prospects would be Clinton Morrison and that's a shocker, truly and utterly
  • Options

I've noticed you've made 8 comments in 8 years of CL and 6 of those since Friday.

Not the time for trolling.

I never remembered this site mate, I chose a different Charlton forum instead. Plus having a full time job and actually having stuff going on i.e studying after I joined 8 yrs ago. I though I had only just joined this site, sorry mate. Anyway what's it mean to anyone how many times I never posted here since I joined 8 yrs ago????
  • Options
    Let's hope the players have the same attitude that way we might beat our record loss.
  • Options
    The knowledge of London from Aug. 2007 til Jan 2010, and during said times I used to frequent the Channel 4 forums which got taken down in 2009
  • Options
    Thanks Colin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This season, this club is a goner

Thanks for that wonderful insight. Come back in 8 years for a review.
  • Options
    Bournemouth is like the Mrs Mangel I f Charlton Life :-)

I have explained before that the first joined doesn't necessarily mean when someone joined here if they signed up direct from Twatter or Facebook.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!