Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN BOYCOTTING GAMES

Get down there next week, get in the ground and help make the valley a cauldron of hatred against the regime. The players need a change in ownership as much as we do. A passive stay away achieves nothing if you have a season ticket and even if you buy on gate, the power of the anti regime feeling will do a lot more than them missing your £20. If its the only thing you do to help rid us of these clowns then at least you have done something. Then get in the west stand car park and do the same.

Comments

• Options
    Considering breaking the boycott and doing this for those reasons. Although rumours circulating that Zippy, Bungle and George will not be in attendance.
  • Options

Considering breaking the boycott and doing this for those reasons. Although rumours circulating that Zippy, Bungle and George will not be in attendance.

Possibly although i think they will be - but don't let them dictate your actions any more than they already are - the press, staff and players will be there as a minimum

• Options

Although rumours circulating that Zippy, Bungle and George will not be in attendance.

Maybe it's deliberate - if they aren't there, there are no protests, and the likes of the BBC report that since bringing back Riga fans have pacified a bit?

I presume Zippy=Katrien, George=Murray.
    Until last week, I'd have Bungle = KF and Geoffrey = RD
  • Options
    agreed Mackle - they will be there - don't let this rumour dilute the anger shown next week
  • Options
    Running my own business for the past 17 years has meant that attending Charlton on a Saturday has been limited, having decided to go back to being employed again, I was really looking forward to attending more games, however, I had vowed that this wouldn't be until the current owners have gone.

For all the reasons given above, I will definitely be at the Blackburn game and any pre or post match protests, I attended the pre match Forest protest and it did hurt not going into the ground but I felt justified in not doing so.

I really don't care if Murray and Meire aren't going to be there, our fight now focusses on the owner directly, Meire is dead in the water and its not only due to the recent debacles, but mainly owing to the pressure from us fans and I will protest with every last breath in my body until Dushitabrick has gone.

The cost of my ticket will be money well spent, LETS GIVE HIM HELL.
  • Options
    Even if the stooges aren't there, the press will be.
    The more the merrier, I say
  • Options
    If you don't want to enter the stadium fair enough. But PLEASE do come to the after match demonstration and also for the pre arranged initiative, which will be announced at midday Saturday.
  • Options

But PLEASE do come to the after match demonstration and also for the pre arranged initiative, which will be announced at midday Saturday.

It's things like this that have made it great to be a Charlton fan again
  • Options
    I'm not coming into the ground, but I will come to any protests.
  • Options
    i agree a sellout followed by a boycott the next home game would be a massive statement IMO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think a sellout is pushing it a bit!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Once again I was looking at coming up, not to watch the game but to add my voice to those also attending to protest. Then I read on Twitter things like "time to get violent" yes I appreciate its some spotty oik getting all brave behind a keyboard, but do some people believe that would help? So to ask the question, violent toward whom? A couple of old fellas and woman who probably won't be there anyhow, so then what's next a couple of stewards cop a right hander or maybe The Valley gets vandalised the same Valley that was won back through peaceful means. Get violent, it's time get real if you want violence then don a red shirt and go shopping in the old Kent rd I'm sure plenty of folk will oblige you. Struth, I was no angel as a youngster but I can't get my head around that.
  • Options
    I am 99% that Meire / Murray / whoever else won't be there next week after the past week. They monitor places like this and social media and won't risk it.
  • Options

I agree with @T.C.E we need to make the actions hot, but illegality ? No, don't see that helping, it just hands some of our moral high ground back to the aliens. Protest, chant, fill the Valley and the car park with noise. Violent though? Nah.

That's the way ...do not give them any excuse to cry to the media.
  • Options
    nichorob said:

I am 99% that Meire / Murray / whoever else won't be there next week after the past week. They monitor places like this and social media and won't risk it.

Well they'd better not turn up ever again, because the worm has turned and it ain't turning back.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Once again I was looking at coming up, not to watch the game but to add my voice to those also attending to protest. Then I read on Twitter things like "time to violent" yes I appreciate its some spotty oik getting all brave behind a keyboard, but do some people believe that would help? So to ask the question, violent toward whom? A couple of old fellas and woman who probably won't be there anyhow, so then what's next a couple of stewards cop a right hander or maybe The Valley gets vandalised the same Valley that was won back through peaceful means. Get violent, it's time get real if you want violence then don a red shirt and go shopping in the old Kent rd I'm sure plenty of folk will oblige you. Struth, I was no angel as a youngster but I can't get my head around that.

Ignore that, there were people saying the same things last time and the after match protest went off very peacefully.

I made it to the last one, but can't get down for this one unfortunately. I still have no intention of stepping foot inside The Valley until RD has gone or has completely changed his ways in terms of how we function. I will get to as many demos as possible to add my voice to the many.
  • Options
    Will KM ever show her face again... or is there some cunning plan for the future? I mean, if she thinks we are going away, we'll just show her how wrong she is. Get her and Duchbag OUT, OUT, OUT, now!
  • Options
    Meire and Murray will definitely be at the blackburn game - don't ask how i know but i do - i have been told by a cast iron source - i have also been told that murray wants them to change their strategy as much as we do and welcomes efforts of others to do that - unfortunately he has too much to lose to just walk away - a big shame.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Meire and Murray will definitely be at the blackburn game - don't ask how i know but i do - i have been told by a cast iron source - i have also been told that murray wants them to change their strategy as much as we do and welcomes efforts of others to do that - unfortunately he has too much to lose to just walk away - a big shame.

What does he have to lose ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If you don't want to enter the stadium fair enough. But PLEASE do come to the after match demonstration and also for the pre arranged initiative, which will be announced at midday Saturday.

Isn't midday Saturday going to be a bit late unless you've got lots of people with "Golf Sale" type boards explaining it dotted all around the ground? Loads of people will already have left for the game by then, and not everyone's going to be obsessively checking social media on the day. I'd hate for any protest to fall fat because not enough people knew to join in.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Yes, I thought the same, but I trust the experts.

Check this account next Saturday, at 12pm, to help us protest in the most effective way. And spread the word! #cafc #WeWantOurCharltonBack

Most #cafc protests will be publicised in advance. But one, specific to each match, will only be revealed at 12pm #WeWantOurCharltonBack
  • Options
    nichorob said:

Them not there.

Us not there.

The players very rarely turn up.

Target 5?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

money
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Isn't midday Saturday going to be a bit late unless you've got lots of people with "Golf Sale" type boards explaining it dotted all around the ground? Loads of people will already have left for the game by then, and not everyone's going to be obsessively checking social media on the day. I'd hate for any protest to fall fat because not enough people knew to join in.
    not everyone has a smart phone (including me) so this could be a problem..
  • Options
    i'm guessing when u turn up to the game whether it 12 or 3 someone will tell u whats happening
  • Options

Yes, I thought the same, but I trust the experts.

Check this account next Saturday, at 12pm, to help us protest in the most effective way. And spread the word! #cafc #WeWantOurCharltonBack

Most #cafc protests will be publicised in advance. But one, specific to each match, will only be revealed at 12pm #WeWantOurCharltonBack

Um, which account?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

money
    By backing the wrong team, IE,Duchatelet and KM
    Murray has no chance of getting his money back.
    That's why Dicky boy is no Judas, because there are no pieces of silver for Murray unless he backs a winning team who get back to the Premier.

Reveal all if you know different ?

• Options
    Actually Murray probably *will* be there as he loves any attention, good or bad. Unsure about her, though.

The reason Murray's still here is NOTHING to do with money.
  • Options
    really? meire and murray will both be there saturday i guarantee u