Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Double-page spread in the Telegraph paper.
  • Options
    Let's hope the fight has now truly begun... after all, l what have we got to lose?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Decent article, a few issues little mistakes (i.e 12/13 season should've been 11/12?) and I think it misses some of the real issues, but anything getting a message out there is good.

How on earth do people type like this yet manage to read a newspaper? It's obviously a piss take because some of the words he attempts to use are decent enough, but feck me - at over 3600 comments like that he needs to find a new hobby.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Decent article, a few issues little mistakes (i.e 12/13 season should've been 11/12?) and I think it misses some of the real issues, but anything getting a message out there is good.

How on earth do people type like this yet manage to read a newspaper? It's obviously a piss take because some of the words he attempts to use are decent enough, but feck me - at over 3600 comments like that he needs to find a new hobby.

a2c is an Internet forum legend.

It's someone on a massive wind up who started out on the excellent Charlton Babes forum which sadly is no more. He was prolific on bbc 606 n'all n iss woss great about dahn our club.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

He is deliberately mangling the English language .He thinks it is clever . Sad person .
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

It's someone on a massive wind up who started out on the excellent Charlton Babes forum which sadly is no more. He was prolific on bbc 606 n'all n iss woss great about dahn our club.
    Geez, top effort to him then. I'd struggle to type one post like that.

Must admit, I did have a bit of chuckle looking at some his comments weighing in on political issues like that.
  • Options
    Must have been doing it for around 15 years now. That's dedication to comedy
  • Options
    I didn't realise A2C was now working his magic on the Telegraph site! Haha, I've missed him since the 606 days.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

LuckyReds said:

Legend isn't a word that I would use, personally.

I have always, always,struggled to read his posts. It's no easier now than it was on the 606 forum all those years ago. I have Asperger's so his style upsets my brain, the only way I can work out what it means is to attempt to phonetically speak it.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Another issue was when it was posted they had a picture of Chris Parkes and they thought it was RD. Great research there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Opened the link and BOSH... there's a photo of Fox wearing the captains armband.
    Any thought of positivity dashed!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Mackle said:

LuckyReds said:

Legend isn't a word that I would use, personally.

I have always, always,struggled to read his posts. It's no easier now than it was on the 606 forum all those years ago. I have Asperger's so his style upsets my brain, the only way I can work out what it means is to attempt to phonetically speak it.
    I don't have Asperger's and it's still all but unreadable and life's too short to bother to phonetically speak it. Probably funny for five minutes (at most). But 3600 posts to six followers? Average Telegraph reader now probably thinks that's how all Charlton fans speak!
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited January 2016

LuckyReds said:

Wass a2c got to say abahrt the situation anyway? Cant open link. Bet e ates the boo boys dahn our grahnd.
  • Options
    A2c spouts pure drivel and should be sectioned. I'm just glad that I don't have to hear him speak.
  • Options
    A2C probably speaks like an Oxford graduate in person
  • Options
    He seems to post on lots of media pages but doesn't post here. Aren't we lucky.
  • Options

He seems to post on lots of media pages but doesn't post here. Aren't we lucky.

Dont tempt fate .
  • Options

I didn't realise A2C was now working his magic on the Telegraph site! Haha, I've missed him since the 606 days.

Like a hole in the head
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Decent article but barely a mention of The Witch.
  • Options
    Proof

• Options
    If the coverage of our predicament has got to the point of being a two-page spread in the Torygraph then I think there will be a lot of pressure on Duchatalet by now. I think he will be clear about the feelings of the fans and the players.
    I don't think it's anywhere near enough pressure for him to sell the club, but I think plenty of pressure for him to find a replacement for Meire to give him some breathing space. He is stubborn and probably has the skin of a rhino so he will do things his way - but he will change things, no doubt.
    If Roland's style is to leave his CEO to run the club on his behalf then he will be considering his options for replacing Katrien. The right appointment will turn things around - however it's too late to have any real influence in the current transfer window so Roly will take his own sweet time. I do think Meire's low profile is a prelude to departure, and I wonder if Roland is watching her pay out enough rope to guarantee the drop is long enough to protect his thick skin.
    Dropping to League One will have financial implications, as we all know - and as Roland undoubtedly does too - he can't be isn't that stupid. I think Duchatalet will be betting on the same person we are - Jose Riga. If Jose can shape the rest of the squad into a team that's even half-effective we stand some chances of staying up. Given Bolton's problems we should have two other clubs to beat. That's within grasp - but only just. We are on the very dodgy edge of the precipice looking down on League One, that's for sure.