Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THEY'VE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE FOR HALF SEASON TICKETS!!!!!

NO, HONEST

Comments

• Options
    Soapy calm down mate. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safe.
  • Options
    They will probably keep extending until 2 games before the season finishes.
  • Options
    just bought 10 but only because It was all in capitals.

COYR
  • Options
    They have no choice having significantly failed to achieve anything remotely like their target
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many have sold?
  • Options
    It was single figures last we heard
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank god. I thought I missed my chance.
  • Options
    Plenty of time Callum :wink:
  • Options

Charlton’s adult season ticket was recently recognised as the most affordable in the Championship, and also in London - stretching all way down to League Two - and that remains the case with our half season-tickets.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-half-season-tickets-join-the-family-2817208.aspx#FiGWJ6cXGE5CklYF.99

Our ambition is made clear for all in this statement.

Don't think Belgians do irony...
  • Options
    I hope nobody gets injured in the stampede to the call centre ticket office
  • Options
    I'm gonna pop down to the ground Wednesday to buy one.
  • Options
    They will extend the offer into May, when they'll give out 500 comps and claim the initiative a huge success as 509 were snapped up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's probably cost them more to make the video, seed it and amount invested in digital advertising. This campaign surely will be a disaster of negative equity
  • Options
    Completely embarrassing. Does anyone at the club seriously think people want to pay to watch us right now? You'd struggle to give tickets away.
  • Options

It's like a restaurant serving raw cat and then, even after everyone's been throwing up on the doorstep, advertising a special raw dog soirée the next week.

Christ imagine that.
  • Options
    Do you reckon we've even sold one for every goal conceded in the last week ?
  • Options

Charlton’s adult season ticket was recently recognised as the most affordable in the Championship, and also in London - stretching all way down to League Two - and that remains the case with our half season-tickets.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-half-season-tickets-join-the-family-2817208.aspx#FiGWJ6cXGE5CklYF.99

Our ambition is made clear for all in this statement.

Don't think Belgians do irony...
    Certainly don't do Football ownership
  • Options
    Do they not realise that if you want a half season ticket then you can simply ask the car park protesters to give you theirs as they aren't using them?

They must be living in cloud cuckoo land.
  • Options
    Perhaps they should offer a free half season ticket. It might then encourage those who take it up to buy one next season.

Not as crazy as it sounds.
  • Options

Perhaps they should offer a free half season ticket. It might then encourage those who take it up to buy one next season.

Not as crazy as it sounds.

Nah i would deffo want paying to watch that shit...
  • Options
    Well I'm not buying one. The football is okay and my matchday experience is unparelled in modern business. however, the fans at CAFC are a nasty bunch and because of them, I will probably find something better to do on a saturday.