Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Does anyone have FIFA 16 on Ps3?

is it any good or not?

Comments

• Options
    You want to play fifa on a 10 year old console?
  • Options
    yea course - no enough difference for me to upgrade yet
  • Options
    I've got FIFA 16 on PC and don't mind it... Ultimate Team seems better as they've put a limit on how much you can sell a player now (rather than people cheating by buying illegal FIFA Coins), although Messi still costs £1m

Its a bit more tactical as well with more emphasis put on passing, I used to use the through ball pass a lot and although I still do, you wont have your player with 99-pace easily beating the Defender now
  • Options
    Yes I do, first year I haven't brought it but unwrapped it Christmas day, present from my other half,

In January and charlton are top and makienok is top scorer so very realistic lol
  • Options

is it any good or not?

I've been playing ps4 for about 5 months only got one myself at Christmas but hadn't played FIFA 16 on PS3 until the other day.

At the end of the first match I was complaining how he needs to at least get the new FIFA if not a ps4, he insisted to me this was the new FIFA I honestly didn't believe him until he showed me the game case, the difference was that great. It felt like I was playing FIFA 14 let alone 15.

If you can afford to I would recommend not getting FIFA 16 on PS3 but buying a ps4.

• Options
    I recommend Commodore 64 Football Manager. Karel Fraeye has built his career on it.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I've got it on PS4 but I think PES 16 is a better game. Maybe not as pretty and doesn't have all the licenses like Fifa, but it plays better IMO.
  • Options
    Fifa 16 on PC/PS4 is a different game. There are just many more ways to score and the game runs at an appropriate framerate.

When I go back to a ps3, it feels like the console spends 0.5 seconds thinking about what it is I want to do.
  • Options
    I've got it on the PS4. Shelvey and Coquelin bossing the middle. Charlton top of the Prem.. It's a nice world.