Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    ! am not on Facebook or Twitter, so will it be on CL @12.00?
  • Flash protest? The mind boggles...
  • Have to read it Sunday morning ,think that will be abit too late by then.
  • Run Barry
  • So, what's the plan? ;)
  • The plan is to bring TWO thermos flasks. Cunning, eh?

Shhh.........
  • Will I be given a piece of paper outside the ground, that I'll have to eat after reading?
  • Sponsored links:

• Good stuff. Looking forward to it.
  • Not given us many days to get our sprint training in!
    Seriously though, this campaign is fantastic. Hope the execution does it justice.
  • Flash at 12. Got it.

Do you have the legalities sorted, will you post bail if and when I get arrested (again) for indecent exposure ?
  • Doesn't give me a lot of time to get there.
  • I'm not dropping my pants for anyone ....
  • It's probably a reenactment of Monty Python's Holy Grail "I will wave my private parts at you.....and fart in your general direction!"......hence the flash. Let's just hope the weather warms up a bit for this flash protest to be effective ;0)
  • I'm in but please bear in mind its pretty cold out
  • Does this make Roland the Rat: Ming the Merciless?
    Especially relevant considering all the red!
  • Well done to all, I will be there
  • Sponsored links:

• Excellent and Well done to all. Shall check this site at 12 on Saturday and will see my fellow Sheep outside the West Stand after the game.
  • We have started down what will probably be a long road, I have been using GO CARD as a form of logo which if you use it whenever possible it should help to grow recognition of the problem, the needs, and the action which is taking place. We are getting great publicity in the media at the moment, but we will need to keep creating ideas, you could for instance add caps with CO CARD on the peak to go with the black and white scarves. Lets keep this thread open and active until we lose the owner.
  • Looking forward to Saturday with enthusiasm although have lost my dirty grey 'flashing mack', just as well- its to cold.
  • I'm really disappointed as at my age no one would know if I'm flashing or not!
    Boo!
  • Upper West training for pitch invasion is going well ! Schuuush ! You ain't seen us .
  • edited January 2016
    shirty5 said:

Excellent and Well done to all. Shall check this site at 12 on Saturday and will see my fellow Sheep outside the West Stand after the game.

See you there, didn't know Ba was going to join us :wink:

• shirty5 said:

Excellent and Well done to all. Shall check this site at 12 on Saturday and will see my fellow Sheep outside the West Stand after the game.

I'll be wearing my sheepskin and Mr F, his baaalaclava.