Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's not all doom and gloom

Unfortunately he doesn't pass the CL height test.

It was the little ones birthday today and had to share these pictures of his present, he looks so adorable, I may have welled up when I saw him in it.

Comments

• Options
    Hey Paulie, have you watched The Rack Pack yet? It's very funny.
  • Options
    Hope club merch is still available for his future birthdays! Who knows the way we are heading! Happy birthday to your lad @paulie8290
  • Options

Unfortunately he doesn't pass the CL height test.

It was the little ones birthday today and had to share these pictures of his present, he looks so adorable, I may have welled up when I saw him in it.

Definitely had enough of 'the mighty reds' already, he looks as happy as the rest of us in that first photo!

Only joking......happy birthday to the young man, I hope he forgives you when he is older. My two little soldiers still haven't, and they are 32 & 30 years old!!!
  • Options
    nice one Paulie .. he's a right little cutie Toby (or not to be ... sorry) ((:>)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Happy birthday Toby.

Paulie, it's been months since you went mainly AWOL.

You need to spend a little more time on here if you can.

Anyway, you're both looking good pal.
  • Options
    Hi Paulie,
    Cracking piccie of the little fella ,good to see you back in the game, we have missed you!
  • Options
    He looks brilliant mate... Great present to get him
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Hey Paulie, have you watched The Rack Pack yet? It's very funny.

Not yet, hard to get anything I want on the tv lol, hopefully I can catch it soon as it looks brilliant
  • Options
    When is he getting his hi lights done?