Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fav Mod/Admin...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hello! This is showing some promise.
  • Options
    #ModsOut #SackTheBoard
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Build a bonfire.......
  • Options
    Not long before the favourite CAFC board member post, I fear.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @suzisausage because all you people forgot to mention her and she's lovely!
  • Options

@stig as he actually delete wrongly awarded flags. Sometimes. If you ask nicely.

as for the others

@LoOkOuT is sardonic

@AFKABartram is a promote thief

@wss is always in Berlin

That's rich considering the impunity with which you dish them out.

• Options
    Redskin said:

@stig as he actually delete wrongly awarded flags. Sometimes. If you ask nicely.

as for the others

@LoOkOuT is sardonic

@wss is always in Berlin

You're still upset from a flag from two years ago for slagging off fund raising for the museum. Bitter or what : - 0
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    All of them are absolutely wonderful. They are clearly committed, passionate and balanced individuals, working hard so that we can have this marvellous platform for our thoughts and comments. To select any single one of them would be invidious because they all bring something unique, special and irreplaceable to the Charlton Life family. Like a good parent they are compassionate and caring, but create a safe and boundaried environment, tolerant, but not too tolerant, firm but fair. I often imagine how it must be for them, working into the night for the love of our club. It chokes me up to just think of it. I, for one schrmmmmthlllkknnggggg.

Oh sorry, got my tongue stuck.
  • Options

Redskin said:

as for the others

@LoOkOuT is sardonic

@wss is always in Berlin

You're still upset from a flag from two years ago for slagging off fund raising for the museum. Bitter or what : - 0
    Wrong as usual.
    I made a joke that mentioned you auctioning 'bobbly football shirts' and was nothing to do with slagging off fund raising for the museum - it was actually the Upbeats you mentioned, a low and vulgar attempt to garner sympathy on your part.
    Your abject conceit means you cannot take the most innocent of ribbing as you proved with another flag when you were the subject of another harmless joke: you're flag-happy.
    As for 'bitter', your flagging me means as much as being told I have been put on 'ignore mode': it's the stuff of playgrounds. Get overself, man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redskin said:

Redskin said:

as for the others

@LoOkOuT is sardonic

@wss is always in Berlin

Wrong as usual.
    I made a joke that mentioned you auctioning 'bobbly football shirts' and was nothing to do with slagging off fund raising for the museum - it was actually the Upbeats you mentioned, a low and vulgar attempt to garner sympathy on your part.
    Your abject conceit means you cannot take the most innocent of ribbing as you proved with another flag when you were the subject of another harmless joke: you're flag-happy.
    As for 'bitter', your flagging me means as much as being told I have been put on 'ignore mode': it's the stuff of playgrounds. Get overself, man.
    calm down, calm down.

I know you've been bottling that up for two years so I'm sure you feel better now but you're going to do yourself an injury with all that bitterness and hate.

Back to ignore mode for your sake.
  • Options

Christ, how old are you two?

give us a day off for Christ sake. And in out 'Oscars' thread as well.....

Absolutely not AFKA, please let them continue. I had a 3 pint lunch and the 3rd pint was downed rather quickly. I was enjoying the exchange between PL and HI, but let this one play out......we've had enough love on the other CL poster thread.
  • Options
    look, shut it everyone or I'll ban you all
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Fave mod?
    Loved Paul Weller but my Dad reckons Pete Townshend was the best mod.
    There again he was a rocker, so what does he know.

To be honest I associate Lookie and AFKA as more this kind of mod

PS Is that Greenwich?
  • Options
    Bradley Wiggins' grumpy rock and roll attitude makes me cringe to the point my teeth itch, Weller get's away with it coz he's a bit of well, a rock & roller.

You ride a push bike, Brad.
  • Options

Fave mod?

PS Is that Greenwich?

Waterloo. Around the Cut.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Fave mod?

PS Is that Greenwich?

Waterloo. Around the Cut.
    So, just behind the South Bank studios. They don't go far, do they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    The machine on the right is definitely a Vespa with the bubble panels, look good all chromed up but not as well balanced as a Lambretta (which the bike on the left looks like, an LI 150?) proper mods mode of transport, I had a TV 175 :wink: .
  • Options
    edited January 2016

This is going to blow smoke up their backsides but as I've been a member on here since the beginning, when we were a Premier League club (remember that) I can only vote for @AFKABartram & @LoOkOuT - without these 2 forward thinking, trendsetters, there would be no CharltonLife!

Have they ever mentioned who introduced them and suggested they combine @AFKABartram's fanzine idea with @LoOkOuT's website idea?

Like feck have they : - )
    Was it
  • Options
    edited January 2016

This is going to blow smoke up their backsides but as I've been a member on here since the beginning, when we were a Premier League club (remember that) I can only vote for @AFKABartram & @LoOkOuT - without these 2 forward thinking, trendsetters, there would be no CharltonLife!

Have they ever mentioned who introduced them and suggested they combine @AFKABartram's fanzine idea with @LoOkOuT's website idea?

Was it
    HE WHO WE DO NOT SPEAKETH!!!!
  • Options

Was it Reamsofverse?
    HE WHO WE DO NOT SPEAKETH!!!!