Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New survey on season tickets, protests & your message to the club

CAS Trust are launching a new survey ahead of the upcoming Fans Forum meeting on Thursday 28th January and the lead up to the season ticket renewal/purchase period.

We would like to hear from fans about their participation in recent fan protests and how their spend at the club has been affected this season.

We are also giving fans an opportunity to compose a message to the club about their feelings regarding the current situation. Our aim is to pass on these messages directly to the club in order to raise awareness of fan feelings at the present time.

Our survey can be found here and we look forward to hearing your views.

Comments

• Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done...

but on a side note I still can't join the Trust as the website won't proceed when I try and click the PayPal button (it tells me I need to choose a username and password but those entry boxes aren't on screen at any point). Is everyone else having this problem? I've tried on two different Windows PCs, a Macbook, and in Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Edge!! (I'm nothing if not persistent).

I will join at the stall tomorrow!
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options

Done...

but on a side note I still can't join the Trust as the website won't proceed when I try and click the PayPal button (it tells me I need to choose a username and password but those entry boxes aren't on screen at any point). Is everyone else having this problem? I've tried on two different Windows PCs, a Macbook, and in Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Edge!! (I'm nothing if not persistent).

I will join at the stall tomorrow!

We will look into this - sorry you have been having difficulties. Thanks for persevering and look forward to seeing you at the stall tomorrow.

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done. Typing my personal views into a 2000 word piece where only one line is ever visible, makes it impossible to re-read and check.
  • Options
    Sorry, that's a fair comment, @Daggs. I've just tried to enlarge the visible box, but limited in what we can do now the survey is live.
  • Options
    Done but agree the box where you type views needs to be bigger
  • Options
    Daggs said:

Done. Typing my personal views into a 2000 word piece where only one line is ever visible, makes it impossible to re-read and check.

• Options
    Daggs said:

done mine, when I had typed my message I just used the arrow left button to scroll back to correct the typos.
  • Options
    One suggestion would be to type your message on a notepad/ Word doc, then cut and paste it in?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I tried to type a message and spent ages doing it but the stupid survey wouldn't accept it and I was faced with the prospect of having to repeat all I had done previously having lost what I had already typed!

At that point I decided submitting a message nobody would read wasn't worth the candle and submitted the survey without one.

Not intended as a criticism but posted for information. I suspect it failed because I am a complete cretin when it comes to IT matters but others may have struggled too. I don't know. Like I say for information.
  • Options
    Done mine, cheers - good survey.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that @LenGlover. We'll have hard copies available from the Trust stall tomorrow, so feel free to come along and handwrite one instead!
  • Options
    Done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    done!!!
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options

Sorry to hear that @LenGlover. We'll have hard copies available from the Trust stall tomorrow, so feel free to come along and handwrite one instead!

Thanks.

I'll leave it though being a believer in destiny. If my views were meant to be read then I would have been able to post them having gone to a lot of trouble to type them out.

Besides as an over sixties supporter of fifty three years standing my views are likely to hinder rather than help the cause as I am the type of person Katrien views with hatred and contempt.
  • Options
    Get your daughter to write one then, @LenGlover?
    Come by and say hello if you have the chance in any case.
  • Options
    Done, i have also added a short question.
  • Options

One suggestion would be to type your message on a notepad/ Word doc, then cut and paste it in?

That's what I did.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I tried to type a message and spent ages doing it but the stupid survey wouldn't accept it and I was faced with the prospect of having to repeat all I had done previously having lost what I had already typed!

At that point I decided submitting a message nobody would read wasn't worth the candle and submitted the survey without one.

Not intended as a criticism but posted for information. I suspect it failed because I am a complete cretin when it comes to IT matters but others may have struggled too. I don't know. Like I say for information.

Only 2,000 characters. You'd probably done too many like me, so I just deleted the last third.