Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kenny Sansom

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Going to be a particularly difficult time for him now the pubs are about to re-open.
    Hope he can resist the temptation.🤞
  • Options
    Going to be a particularly difficult time for him now the pubs are about to re-open.

No more temptation than sitting indoors with a crate or bottle. Alcoholics aren't social drinkers and are quite happy to drink alone.
    I know a few and they aren’t all the same, although they will of course need to consume alcohol whatever the circumstances.
  • Options

No more temptation than sitting indoors with a crate or bottle. Alcoholics aren't social drinkers and are quite happy to drink alone.
    I'm certainly no expert but if anything i'd say being stuck at home through lockdown would actually be worse. Nothing to do, nowhere to go, so just sit at home and drink.

Fair play to Kenny for turning his life around.
  • Options
    God news - pleased for him. Not sure about the Palace top though! 
  • Options
    Christ, he looks an absolute state.

Talk about kicking a man when he's down. He's got enough issues and problems without having to wear a Palace top.
    I know you’re joking, but seriously, my immediate thought was that in the Arsenal kit he looks alright - happy, healthy and appreciative, but in the palace one he looks a bit dazed and confused. He actually looks like they’ve picked him up off a park bench and stuck that kit on him.

I genuinely mean no disrespect to him. Hopefully he can get himself sorted.
  • Options
    Christ, he looks an absolute state.

Talk about kicking a man when he's down. He's got enough issues and problems without having to wear a Palace top.
    I know you’re joking, but seriously, my immediate thought was that in the Arsenal kit he looks alright - happy, healthy and appreciative, but in the palace one he looks a bit dazed and confused. He actually looks like they’ve picked him up off a park bench and stuck that kit on him.

I genuinely mean no disrespect to him. Hopefully he can get himself sorted rid of that palace gear

*fixed
  • Options
    Don't think there'll be many takers for it on here.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Don't think there'll be many takers for it on here.
    Leading up to 5th Nov, put the palarse on the top.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic, working your way back to health, you are getting back to your old self,  THEN a bunch of South London wannabes send you their old stripey tatt to wear/wash your car or arse with!

Good luck Kenny.
  • Options
    Good to see him up and about. 

Good luck Kenny
  • Options
    All jokes aside - good to see him with a smile on his face and looking better
  • Options
    I bumped into Kenny Sansom in Bromley earlier today.
    We had a quick chat, he looks a LOT better than when I saw him in the Bromley PRU hospital back in July last year. 
    I joked that he was looking in better shape than when he was playing for Arsenal.  He laughed and thanked me for asking about him.
    A good lad is Kenny.
    Has he completely quit the booze now ?

I recall he was living in a pub in Redhill (I think) not that long ago - not a wise decision 
  • Options
    I bumped into Kenny Sansom in Bromley earlier today.
    We had a quick chat, he looks a LOT better than when I saw him in the Bromley PRU hospital back in July last year. 
    I joked that he was looking in better shape than when he was playing for Arsenal.  He laughed and thanked me for asking about him.
    A good lad is Kenny.
    Has he completely quit the booze now ?

I recall he was living in a pub in Redhill (I think) not that long ago - not a wise decision 
    (Strangely enough)I didn't ask him, BUT he's lost a bit of weight since July.
  • Options
    Didn't he have a trial with us towards the end of his career around 94ish? 
  • Options
    Palace area and ex palace players , standard 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Bloody hell, I thought he looked a bit rough but he's looking superb if he's over 94!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard J said:

No. Definitely not.
  • Options
    Good to hear @ElfsborgAddick

cheers for sharing 
  • Options
    Palace area and ex palace players , standard 

He's a human being, and nobody wants to be in a bad place.
  • Options
    I was looking at the best English left back since I have been going since '76 and thinking "ffs, what a shame".  Not who the f*** he had played football for.
  • Options
    I was looking at the best English left back since I have been going since '76 and thinking "ffs, what a shame".  Not who the f*** he had played football for.
    Genuine question mate. Better than Ashley Cole ?
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Better than Ashley Cole.  Not as good as Chris Powell. 
  • Options
    Best throw in taker. 

No run up either. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:

F@cking blinding Chizz.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    In my opinion yes, although they are from a different era.
    Stuart Pearce was a different player but would run Sansom close.