Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Let the battle commence....

Black n white scarf- check, balaclava - check, ropes - check, rattle - check, Cupboard End ticket - check, flask and blanket - check, hip flask - check, train timetable - check, flares (or bell bottoms) - check, Johnny Seven - check.

Have I forgotten anything?

Comments

• Options
    Fags for the bogs at half-time?
  • Options
    A rocket launcher aimed at KM.
  • Options

A rocket launcher aimed at KM.

I hope your aim is better than our players otherwise
    the upper west are in trouble !
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Black n white scarf- check, balaclava - check, ropes - check, rattle - check, Cupboard End ticket - check, flask and blanket - check, hip flask - check, train timetable - check, flares (or bell bottoms) - check, Johnny Seven - check.

Pencil case and crossbow.
  • Options
    Stig said:

I'm on my way now:

Screenshot 2016-01-23 10.11.09

Respect to you Stig.

I never knew you had such a big chopper ?

The camera never lies.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Cardigan?
  • Options

Solidgone said:

Have you had a lecture from the Mrs about your behaviour today?

I just Have.
    Ha. I was getting all that yesterday.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Southeastern trains all messed up - hope you have the right timetable!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Solidgone said:

I just Have.
    Why is @Solidgone 's Mrs giving you a lecture @Baldybonce ?
    :sunglasses:
  • Options

Solidgone said:

Cardigan?
    Flask and blanket?
  • Options

Solidgone said:

I just Have.
    Why is @Solidgone 's Mrs giving you a lecture @Baldybonce ?
    :sunglasses:
    No time for witty replies. I'm on my way!
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Solidgone said:

I knew I forgot something; the jubilee line is closed for me from Kilburn. Have had to negotiate all obstacles thrown at me to get to London Bridge. Now Charlton bound although with a delay. Drat and double drat. Don't start without me!
  • Options
    brought the Mrs with me so she can tell me what to do :smile:
  • Options
    Stig said:

I'm on my way now:

All because, Mrs Stig, loves Milk Tray!
  • Options
    Stig said:

I'm on my way now:

Shit mate, only one arm and one leg. I hope I've not offended you with any poor taste nay juvenile jokes in the past
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Pedro45 said:

Solidgone said:

I knew I forgot something; the jubilee line is closed for me from Kilburn. Have had to negotiate all obstacles thrown at me to get to London Bridge. Now Charlton bound although with a delay. Drat and double drat. Don't start without me!
    Don't start not buying anything ?
  • Options
    Can't wait to get down to the club, have a bit of grub at the ground, a nice quiet drink or two, and slip away quietly at the end........