Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Protest in West Upper

Did anyone else see the Person dropping what looked like leaflets from west upper onto the directors box below.

Looked good from where i was sitting.

Well done.

Comments

• Options
    Been given an indefinite ban for it according to facebook
  • Options
    Really, just asking but any idea for what reason?
  • Options
    Badger said:

I think he said that the reason he was given was something along the lines of "for endangering the crowd" or something like that. Seems ridiculous even for them.
  • Options
    If that's true, what happens to these bans if we actually get these morons removed?
  • Options

Badger said:

I think he said that the reason he was given was something along the lines of "for endangering the crowd" or something like that. Seems ridiculous even for them.
    Throwing stuff from the stands is definite no-no and will be jumped on straight away. It's one of the steward's main responsibilities to prevent this sort of thing
  • Options
    He should just say he was putting on his own ticker tape parade for our illustrious leader.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    An Oldie but a goodie, let's not forget.

thanks for that.
  • Options
    A handful at a time were dropped, they separated and wouldn't have damaged a fly.
  • Options

He should just say he was putting on his own ticker tape parade for our illustrious leader.......

Well its encouraged in North Korea!!! Are we now seeing our illustrious leaders being more authoritarian than Kim Jong-Un?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Well its encouraged in North Korea!!! Are we now seeing our illustrious leaders being more authoritarian than Kim Jong-Un?
    Yes we are, but at least we won the game 4-0,
    the crowd "stand up if you love RD" had 99% support,
    And as for the protest ?
    What protest ?
  • Options
    We should all buy these and wear them at the next home game, maybe get Roland Out printed on the back.

http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-14962/north-korea-wc-1966-long-sleeve-retro-shirt-100-cotton.html
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Badger said:

Throwing stuff from the stands is definite no-no and will be jumped on straight away. It's one of the steward's main responsibilities to prevent this sort of thing
    Yes, throwing stuff of any description is a breach of the (perhaps poorly worded) Football (Offences) Act. HOWEVER these very light items were not thrown, merely dropped. So they might have problems using that piece of legislation as an excuse to ban the person concerned.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They will probably use the sign at the bottom of the stairs just before the journos section that warns of ejection if you pass beyond that point.
  • Options
    Let's all take a bag of rubbish to the upcoming games and dump them in the stands - it'll cost the club a few bob each week to get the stadium cleaned up! :-)
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Missed It said:

Badger said:

Yes, throwing stuff of any description is a breach of the (perhaps poorly worded) Football (Offences) Act. HOWEVER these very light items were not thrown, merely dropped. So they might have problems using that piece of legislation as an excuse to ban the person concerned.
    Problem is the club has a right to refuse admission to anyone as it's not a public place. And given they are in effect under siege and have no concept of good or bad publicity, I am not sure they would hold back from banning people. Buggers up Katrien's Target 20,000 though.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Did anyone else see the Person dropping what looked like leaflets from west upper onto the directors box below.

Looked good from where i was sitting.

Well done.

It might have been good except they were thrown in one lump, then separated into two lumps and managed to hit two people who both sympathise with the campaign :smile:
  • Options
    It was great to see when stand up if you want them out was sung, how many people in teh directors seating stood up.

Must be lonely in there Judas and pinocchio.
  • Options
    It was good to see some long standing supporters standing up, in the directors box on Saturday when the chant went up,
  • Options

Let's all take a bag of rubbish to the upcoming games and dump them in the stands - it'll cost the club a few bob each week to get the stadium cleaned up! :-)

Fly tipping? I'd rather dump mine in the nearest country lane thanks.