Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A few photos from yesterday

2»

Comments

• Options
    Solidgone said:

Curb_It said:

@Solidgone you've given me a great idea. I walk past him everyday. I need a black and white scarf.

I thought about putting my scarf on the statue but then considered my need was greater.
    Maybe the statue in Cannon Street station can replace the old Henry Irving statue - sorry sir Henry ;0)
  • Options
    It is incredibly confusing to have such a strange owner and CEO... and their lack of understanding does smack of sociopathy... Yet as many are commenting on the fan base is galvanizing in a very real way, which is a huge advantage and we will see with the local derbies coming up an up tick in away support numbers and the ferocity of that support I would imagine... all good things...

The media coverage is hugely significant, Soccer Saturday the broadsheets, the tabloids, the local press all big coverage...

So what will it take, well we shall see... pressure and time that's all we need...

• Options

JiMMy 85 said:

The comments in this thread re. the burger van lady are disgusting.

Take the time to have a chat with her, she's lovely and i'm sure she could out banter anyone here.
    I have done. Literally hundreds of times. She might well take a joke, but if she's not on this forum to join in the joke, it strikes me as shitty.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Can anyone confirm if the picture of Katrien, num37 on keith Gillard Photgraphy, was taken after 44 minutes and 58 seconds according to the scoreboard ?
  • Options

Rovers fan joins the protest

Hmmm.

Pretty sure I gave him one yesterday.

Oooo'er
  • Options

The bangers look quite tasty!

• Options

Rovers fan joins the protest

Hmmm.

Pretty sure I gave him one yesterday.