Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's up to you, New York, Neew York

Anyone going next weekend for the big 6 pointer?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    I am. My first long journey away game of the year
  • Options
    Nope. Colchester was the final hurrah for my awaydays this season.
  • Options
    I'll be there .. other than Hull (34 miles) this (at 65 miles) is the closest game to me .. really looking forward to it ((:>)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The Fanackapans are letting the train take the strain this time.

Expect Fanny to be a bit squiffier than usual by kick off.
  • Options
    The Pompey Express will be venturing North once more
  • Options
    3 of us from Dartford,ST Albans and Holland,train for us up in Rotherham by midday.
  • Options
    We'll be there.
  • Options
    Undecided on this but thinking of driving up. Anyone know how may we have sold?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah go on then
  • Options
    Start spreading the news.......
  • Options
    See the rest of you mentally ill people there...
  • Options
    Do we have any idea how many are taking up the Club's freebie offer ?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    No idea Fan, but i've just taken a look at the league table, and its scared the hell out of me!

4 wins in 28 games, 0 wins in 10 games for Charlton , Riga is going to have to perform miracles!

We've scored less goals than any other teams in the division , and conceded more goals than any other teams in the division.

Katrien & Roland really have screwed us this season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

• Options

No idea Fan, but i've just taken a look at the league table, and its scared the hell out of me!

4 wins in 28 games, 0 wins in 10 games for Charlton , Riga is going to have to perform miracles!

We've scored less goals than any other teams in the division , and conceded more goals than any other teams in the division.

Indeed, MIA.

Just the one coach then ?

• Options
    edited January 2016

I honestly don't think he does.

Upcoming games against Rotherham, Bristol City, Cardiff and Fulham....all winnable. No midweek games, so a whole week at SL working on those fixtures.

I believe we have enough with a bit of organisation and especially new ideas going forward (which could happen with Watt and Vetokele back)
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Do we have any idea how many are taking up the Club's freebie offer ?

Me, i'm sorry.

To be honest, I haven't bought a ticket - payday was sometime last year.....Anyone know if available on the day?

• Options
    He can stick his free coach where the sun doesn't shine. I'll be driving up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thinking of doing it on my own as planning on visiting family near by. Can you buy on day?
  • Options

Upcoming games against Rotherham, Bristol City, Cardiff and Fulham....all winnable. No midweek games, so a whole week at SL working on those fixtures.

I believe we have enough with a bit of organisation and especially new ideas going forward (which could happen with Watt and Vetokele back)
    When you have won 2 in 26 and not beaten anybody in the bottom 10 there is no such thing as a winnable game.
  • Options
    I am driving up and collecting @Addickted2TheReds up from the Bromley area.
    Have a couple spare seats if anyone wants to a loft?
  • Options

My boy and I will be going. Big game and have made the effort to get to this one.
    Wasn't quite honest with my son about how many miles it is from East Kent.

I don't do LOL but I audibly chuckled so I gave you a Like.
  • Options

I am driving up and collecting @Addickted2TheReds up from the Bromley area.
    Have a couple spare seats if anyone wants to a loft?

Could be very interested mate
  • Options
    edited January 2016

When you have won 2 in 26 and not beaten anybody in the bottom 10 there is no such thing as a winnable game.
    Of course there is. Looking forward not back. Same as whenever a new manager starts. Let's see what Riga has got about him over the next 4 games. We ain't down yet.
  • Options
    Not a fucking chance Burnley was my tipping point no more for me this season, taking the boy up to Dundee in Feb with about 15 other Charlton fans, can't wait for that.But I'm done with away games this season.
  • Options
    Il be celebrating my birthday with a reluctant family in tow for the trip to Rotherham, depending on course of tickets available at the turnstile, can anyone confirm this ?
  • Options
    we'll be there but the club won't send a coach to NW Lancs for us

KM out!
  • Options
    Shrew said:

Il be celebrating my birthday with a reluctant family in tow for the trip to Rotherham, depending on course of tickets available at the turnstile, can anyone confirm this ?

why not google Rotherham FC, get the ticket office phone number and ask them ?