Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I don't want Katrien sacked!

I don't want Katrien sacked because she is, albeit unwillingly, an excellent recruiting sergeant for the Roland out campaign.

Her inability to think quickly and her lack of understanding of what it is to be a football fan, give us all an insight into Roland's thinking and plans. If she were to be dismissed, Roland would only replace her with another obsequious lapdog but possibly one who would think before operating mouth. Her sacking might placate some of our supporters for a while and take some of the momentum out of the campaign.

Roland is the disease, Katrien is merely a symptom: Symptom,s although painful, are useful as they alert us to the true sickness.

Comments

• Options
    Don't like her myself, she still got the train in yesterday BTW, and earlier one though.
  • Options
    anyone know where she travels in from? Central London I would guess.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

anyone know where she travels in from? Central London I would guess.

St. Pancras and Roland's love pad probably
  • Options
    Nothing would delight me more than never having to see her smirking face again. Would love to hear she's been sacked. Doubt it will ever happen though.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I suspect that the only Katrien leaving outcome, is for her to resign (and end up somewhere else in the network shortly afterwards) citing that the sexist and misogynistic fans chased her out and she couldn't take the vile abuse anymore.

That way, when she turns up at another network club, she's not seen as a failure, she's seen as an Erin Brockavich type!

She has some form for this, in the stand up to the 2% speech.
  • Options
    A Google search will, however, always provide reliable sources and media highlighting her incompetence, which will convince most right minded people. I don't think the victim thing will sway many.
    Mackle said:

I suspect that the only Katrien leaving outcome, is for her to resign (and end up somewhere else in the network shortly afterwards) citing that the sexist and misogynistic fans chased her out and she couldn't take the vile abuse anymore.

That way, when she turns up at another network club, she's not seen as a failure, she's seen as an Erin Brockavich type!

She has some form for this, in the stand up to the 2% speech.

• Options
    Let's say that Katrien went back to Belgium - are the Google.be search results different because of language?
  • Options
    I really don't care if she's sacked, what matters is Roland selling up.
  • Options
    To me she is the face of the regime (albeit a squirrel one) and seeing her smirking and listening to her lying sums up much of what is wrong. If she goes we still have the core problem, but at least I won't get quite so stressed.
  • Options
    What were the words in the song about her and Roland yesterday? Or are they not for a family message board?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What were the words in the song about her and Roland yesterday? Or are they not for a family message board?

Wonder bra
    Shagging
    thinks of Sarr
  • Options
    Not sure I want her sacked if Tony Cajones is the likely replacement.
  • Options
    As despised as she is, the objective is still RD out. He goes, they ALL go!!!
  • Options
    Katrien Meire is little more than an Aunt Sally now. She seems to have zero influence on Duchatelet unless she is in a shit-the-bed panic, and some say she is overly subject to the malign influence of Tony Keohane.

Tony Keohane should be the one we are after now. We should be destroying Delaware North's catering contract and making his life as difficult as possible with his former employers.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Maybe some anti-Tony Keohane chants?
    Tony Keohane, is a wanker, is a wanker
  • Options
    Mackle said:

Who is he?
  • Options

Mackle said:

Who is he?
    Go on you tube and watch the fans forum from November. When reasonable questions are asked about the season ticket fiasco, he is the one who waffles away about it in response