Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stand up if you want them out! IMPROVEMENT!

So now that we have a fair number of scarfs out there we have a choice!

Hold them up when we stand for the song? Or wave them around?

I would suggest that holding them up like Liverpool do during you'll never walk alone is more effective.

One thing is sure they are no good around your kneck, or under your jacket.

As for the support the team not the regime argument, I.e. we shouldn't sing these songs during the matches, I think it is impossible to prevent now. So not worth consideration on this thread.

How do we communicate this message to the fans? Is this something that will just catch on if say 300 fans on here do it or do we feel this should be communicated?

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Also make the song last longer than 30-45 seconds keep it going and going
  • Options
    RD is a leftwing er isn't he? He will surely be sympathetic to the people expressing their views through mass action.

Hahaha hahaha haha. Ha.
  • Options
    I do both alrready but i was concerned that dare i suggesr it i would be torpedoed by a u boat.
  • Options

I do both alrready but i was concerned that dare i suggesr it i would be torpedoed by a u boat.

Never be scared to voice your opinion.
  • Options
    I dont mate but some berks on here think there the gods of this forum. They know who they are.
  • Options
    I see alot more fans hekld their scarfs up on saturday during the protests - good to see :)
  • Options

I dont mate but some berks on here think there the gods of this forum. They know who they are.

Still sulking about a minor incident that happened ages ago? Bless.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Still sulking about a minor incident that happened ages ago? Bless.
    more details or a link please