Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live tonight - PODCAST NOW OUT!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SHOW CANCELLED- We’re so sorry. The server issues have not been sorted - our server’s guy’s server was hacked at 5.40pm this evening. #cafc

Before you all get the wrong idea, our server guy is nothing to do with #cafc and the server is not held at The Valley. No conspiracies here

We will record a podcast now which I will release tonight.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The crowd are getting restless how about a sub :wink:
    Edit; :cry:
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

SHOW CANCELLED- We’re so sorry. The server issues have not been sorted - our server’s guy’s server was hacked at 5.40pm this evening. #cafc

Before you all get the wrong idea, our server guy is nothing to do with #cafc and the server is not held at The Valley. No conspiracies here

We will record a podcast now which I will release tonight.

Belgium Mafia
  • Options
    Note to self...............cancel subscription to Charltonlive! ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Can you post a link to the podcast when it up @LouisMend ta :wink:
  • Options

Are you bored red?

A little bit!!!!

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Cool - waited an hour with my glass of milk for it to be cancelled.
  • Options
    Damn, was planning on sending in a rant about people having season tickets confiscated for having CARD leaflets and banners that say "Give us our club back". Feel a bit flattened now!
  • Options
    The much anticipated podcast is now available.

Join me, Terry Smith (@killersbeard) and Sue Gallop as we look back at the 1-1 draw with Blackburn. We have exclusive interviews with Jose Riga and Morgan Fox as we look at the game.

Then we concentrate on the protests - I caught up with Joe Read (@Addickted2TheReds) for an exclusive interview to find out what C.A.R.D. are all about. We have a quick chat in the studio about the situation with the flag being taken down and the revelations in the VOTV about the potential Jimmy Seed Stand redevelopment including flats.

To hear it - you can stream it online here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2016/01/24/charlton-live-sunday-24th-january-2016/

Or you can download it, and subscribe to our podcast to receive all our shows, on iTunes here - https://t.co/SRztmIHa4m

Enjoy!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    In summation: Tough crowd.