Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-1 Blackburn

many thanks to the 79 Lifers who gave their marks and it was good to meet one of you namely Red Chaser.
There are no OPTA marks as for some unknown reason they ignored our game and those at Bolton & Leeds.
I have given the assist to Jorge Teixeira as if he didn't head the ball he certainly put Grant Hanley off enough for him to head it to Lennon
Here are the Stats:
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    I thought it was strange when The Sun gave JGB as their M.o.M......us fans had him down as Worst!
  • Options
    How many goals have we conceded this season in the 31-HT bracket? Or even the 41-HT bracket?
  • Options
    At least, no player went off injured before half time and none sent off.
  • Options

How many goals have we conceded this season in the 31-HT bracket? Or even the 41-HT bracket?

so far this season in League matches we have conceded as follows :
    0-15 : 3
    16-30: 6
    31-HT: 13
    46-60: 10
    61-75: 9
    76-90: 11
    91-FT: 2
  • Options
    SHows the sun doesn't watch the game as he didn't do one good thing the whole match. Not having a go at him - just making an honest unbiased observation.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

SHows the sun doesn't watch the game as he didn't do one good thing the whole match. Not having a go at him - just making an honest unbiased observation.

I marked JBG low too, but in fairness, it was his cross (fk) for Lennon's goal, and I think it was him who set up Igor for the one on one. His general game was low energy and at about 50% of what we were seeing from him a year ago.
  • Options
    LL - in the opta stats figures, you have 2 columns for Bburn. I suspect the first is actually Hull and that BBburn hasn't been entered.
  • Options
    redman said:

LL - in the opta stats figures, you have 2 columns for Bburn. I suspect the first is actually Hull and that BBburn hasn't been entered.

thanks Redman - yes you are correct they didn't do opta figures for the Blackburn game
  • Options
    Must be the biggest jump up in average score from one match to another