Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA YOUTH CUP 4th Round| Coventry City v Charlton Ath (at Corby Town) 25 Jan 2016 - 7.00 pm KO

2»

Comments

• Options
    62' Referee!! Bah looked to be tugged down in the box after getting onto Anderson's cut-back. Nothing given, though #cafc
  • Options
    64' Callum Maycock whips a shot beyond Beeney's far post. Decent effort #cafc
  • Options
    64' Sub | Alex Willis comes on in place of Sulaiman Bah for the Addicks #cafc
  • Options
    69' Assiana is booked for a tug back on Sambou #cafc
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 59s60 seconds ago
    73' PENALTY! #cafc

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 40s41 seconds ago
    Sarpong-Wiredu is felled in the box #cafc
  • Options
    73' GOOOAAALLLLL! Millar fires into the corner. We're back in it! 2-1 #cafc
  • Options
    2-1 Chris Millar pen. Game on now!
  • Options
    77' Close! Willis slips Anderson in. Addai makes a smart save from the striker's effort on goal, which was from a tight angle. #cafc
  • Options
    Is the match 80 or 90?
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Is the match 80 or 90?

I presume 90
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    82' We've got around 10 minutes to find a goal to keep ourselves in the FA Youth Cup... #cafc
  • Options
    83' Coventry's Whitmore is booked for time-wasting #cafc
  • Options
    90' Into the 90th minute... #cafc
  • Options
    90+1 Sub | Kyle Finn is replaced by Ronee Hendricks #cafc
  • Options
    Full Time | @Coventry_City U18s 2 Charlton U18s 1. The Addicks bow out of the FA Youth Cup #cafc
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates RM.
  • Options
    Oh and take a guess where I work...Yep Coventry...bloody great!!
  • Options
    Funny place to play the tie Corby, that would be like us playing a home youth match in Gillingham or even Faversham!
  • Options
    Bad luck, lads but well played.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bah humbug.

Hmm, I grew up in Coventry and supported them until I moved to Charlton and my son became old enough to watch football. So I still have a soft spot for Coventry but wouldn't ever want to see them beat Charlton. I am assuming Bah is not a derisory misspelling of Ba as even he might do well in under 18.

Do you live around Cov as well Redmidland?
  • Options
    Just back from a chilly, windy Corby Town. Feel gutted for the lads, they played well. U21s in cup action tomorrow night at Bromley. Hope the weather is slightly milder!
  • Options

Bah humbug.

Hmm, I grew up in Coventry and supported them until I moved to Charlton and my son became old enough to watch football. So I still have a soft spot for Coventry but wouldn't ever want to see them beat Charlton. I am assuming Bah is not a derisory misspelling of Ba as even he might do well in under 18.

Do you live around Cov as well Redmidland?

I live about 12 miles away in Hinckley now. @Alwaysneil
  • Options
    Born in Hinkley. Moved out when I was 3 though so don't remember much about it.
  • Options

Born in Hinkley. Moved out when I was 3 though so don't remember much about it.

Probably for the best.....
  • Options
    Official, yes really, team sheet from the game. Thanks to Ketts for the donation to the musuem.

If any serious collectors @Carl Leaburn want a copy let me know.