Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eagle Barbers gaffe corrected

This made me smile today. There was no way I could bring myself to cross the threshold as was but credit where credit's due....

http://charltonchampion.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    Bit late mate.
  • Options
    That's excellent.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

A business in SE7 that made a decision that was a wrong one.....and then upon finding out it was wrong and could upset Charlton fans, admitted it and corrected it.

Could catch on....

No, you've lost me there....
  • Options

LouisMend said:

A business in SE7 that made a decision that was a wrong one.....and then upon finding out it was wrong and could upset Charlton fans, admitted it and corrected it.

Could catch on....

Erm those that are playing at running a local football club....
  • Options
    I wonder who told him.

Renamed it to 'Crystal Barbers'.
  • Options
    TEL said:

LouisMend said:

Could catch on....

Erm those that are playing at running a local football club....
    I'll do my best to not say "Whoosh!!!!!" Then.
  • Options
    Now "Station Barbers." So much better.
  • Options
    Think they missed a trick. In keeping with the 'local' population, "Belgian Barbers" might have had a better ring to it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why were they called Eagle Barbers in the first place ?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    The cynic in me can't help but wonder whether a new barbers needed some free advertising, figured it would be pretty funny and get people talking.. queue naming it "Eagle Barbers" just for discussions like this. If that's the case, fair play to them - it worked.

Why were they called Eagle Barbers in the first place ?

Because you'll wish you were bald after you've been.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

The cynic in me can't help but wonder whether a new barbers needed some free advertising, figured it would be pretty funny and get people talking.. queue naming it "Eagle Barbers" just for discussions like this. If that's the case, fair play to them - it worked.

Perfect for all those people up for the 5.30 demonstration, who aren't going to the match! Have a haircut instead