Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another 429 Black & White scarves being given out before Bristol City - Free but donations welcome

Thanks to the protest fund we have some more black and white scarves to give out.

They have proved a great success so far with fans seeing them as an easy but effective way to show they are behind the protests.

Why 429?

Well it seems we've caused a world wide shortage of black and white scarves and George Osborne is about to cite Spell it Out as the cause of the economic boom.

So 429 is all we could get.

We are giving them away but we are asking those who can afford it to make a donation to the protest fund. As much or as little as you can spare. The scarves cost £2.50 each if you need a benchmark.

We WON'T be outside the club shop this time as the road was blocked with people waiting to pick on up

So it is 2.30 near the big badge on the back of the North stand.

See you, and your donations, there.

Spell it Out/Card

Comments

• Make that 358 scarves.

Using three different suppliers to get some more but none extra to be had.
  • Well done, I missed the scarfs on Sat spoke to a lad handing out leaflets
    and he gave his one ,gave some money to the lads by the shop who
    had been handing out earlier.
  • That would be good for TV and the media if everyone of the away support at Rotherham had one
  • We ordered them today so very unlikely they will be delivered tomorrow (Friday) to enable anyone to take them to Rotherham, sorry.

If you want to contribute to the cost inbox @curb-it
  • We ordered them today so very unlikely they will be delivered tomorrow (Friday) to enable anyone to take them to Rotherham, sorry.

If you want to contribute to the cost inbox @curb-it

Done. VG winnings donated! Still ain't got a scarf
  • Bump

Please donate online or at the game if you can afford it.
  • I was handing stickers and leaflets out at the Blackburn game and missed a scarf so I have bought one for me and one for Mrs TT via Amazon and delivered to my door for £3.79 each. An option for those unable to get a freebie.

Keep the donations up though.
  • edited January 2016
    Off thread as well but how about a shed load of black and white confetti as an alternative to leaflets being dropped into the directors box? Confetti never hurt anybody as you surely couldn't chuck anybody out of the ground for it and if it's everywhere in the box it would also send a message to everybody there.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was handing stickers and leaflets out at the Blackburn game and missed a scarf so I have bought one for me and one for Mrs TT via Amazon and delivered to my door for £3.79 each. An option for those unable to get a freebie.

Keep the donations up though.

We bought ours via Amazon too, TT.

Kept us snug at Rotherham yesterday too !

• Thesupporters giving out scarves outside the club shop said they could not take donations. Maybe fans could just chuck money in the scarf box?

What about buckets for the sticker/leaflet givers?

The easier it is to give the more we will get.
  • We WON'T be outside the club shop this time as the road was blocked with people waiting to pick on up

So it is 2.30 near the big badge on the back of the North stand.
  • We are giving them away but we are asking those who can afford it to make a donation to the protest fund. As much or as little as you can spare. The scarves cost £2.50 each if you need a benchmark.
  • according to twitter, yes
  • Will anyone wear black and white scarfs against Fulham.
  • All went in about 90 seconds.

Lots of very generous donations made to the protest fund.

I gave the money to @davo55 so he'll be able to say now much.
  • Sponsored links:

• #cafc #WeWantOurCharltonBack

"inciting a riot" with @Norman_Smith @Addickted2TheReds and others
  • #cafc #WeWantOurCharltonBack

"inciting a riot" with @Norman_Smith @Addickted2TheReds and others
    I thought you looked trouble. ;)
    Great efforts Gentlemen.
  • £490? Well done!
  • Curb_It said:

£490? Well done!

My Petticoat Lane roots came in handy . Give a bit of spiel, make them laugh
  • Curb_It said:

£490? Well done!

@Henry Irving was it you I heard shout "oi oi treacle, woss it all abaht?" when KM walked past? :smile:
  • Davo55 said:

Curb_It said:

£490? Well done!

@Henry Irving was it you I heard shout "oi oi treacle, woss it all abaht?" when KM walked past? :smile:
    I wouldn't waste my shtick on that gornisht