Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Hmmm I'm not sure what to say. I'll just do the stupid grinning thing!
  • Options
    "And the fans think we are developing them for our team"
  • Options
    "I almost pissed myself when I described The Shareholder's £12m loan as an investment..."
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    'Anyone want to buy a football for £50m? No?'

**awkward laugh**
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @CHATHMuseum unveil their first Madame Tussauds esque wax work.
  • Options
    "Don't worry, the Duchatelet Academy will produce the finest quality team components for the businesses in your leagues...

Can I interest anyone in our current BOGOF offer?"
  • Options
    Katrien's internal monologue "please don't ask me anything, please don't ask me anything. Keep smiling girl, smile and stare, smile and stare, oh shit they're going to ask me, how the fuck am I supposed to know what an academy is?, where the bloody hell is Karel? He knows about this shit"

• Options
    Have you heard the one about the weird Charlton customer who walked into Jamie Oliver's and asked for a seat on the half way line.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Katrien - "you saw the Dublin Web Summit?, hahaha, those weirdo's properly lost their shit over that one didn't they guys!"
  • Options
    New Eltham plays host to reunion of Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Doc, Happy, Grumpy and DOPEY.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Does my nose look big in this?"
  • Options
    Giggle giggle giggle "I hope they don't realise I know fuck all about football"(to herself)
  • Options
    And the cages behind me is where we keep the players on the farm until they're ripe...
  • Options
    Pin the tail on the donkey
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I can't actually think of anything to say. Every time I see a photo of that bitch I just get the urge to punch her in the face.

* I don't condone violence towards woman btw.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Have you heard whos going to be on TalkSport later?
  • Options
    Chap with his back to the photo: "Katrien, you do realise what the fans mean when they chant "stand up if you want them out"

Katrien: "I assumed they are referring to my tits, I tingle all over every time I hear it"
  • Options
    Katrien: Gawd its cold out here at the moment, I don't know how those protesting customers do it every week
  • Options
    "Haha well you think that funny... I've fucked over 15,000 Charlton Athletic customers since I've been at the club"