Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fa cup 4th round.

With Jordan Rhodes moving to Middlesbrough, will this effect them (Blackburn)at Oxford?
Following Everton falling out the league cup midweek against Man City, will they bounce back at Carlisle? Should be a good gate at Brunton Park.
West Ham have already beaten Liverpool twice this season, could they complete the hat trick?
Bolton scraped past non league Eastleigh last round. Now up against Leeds with 10k of support behind them.

Oxford
West Ham
Leeds
Carlisle -1.
Around 50/1 acc
Any others with opinions prior to submitting this weekends coupon.

Comments

• Options
    Leeds are taking 7K and Everton are taking 3K to Carlisle that and the TV money is needed at Carlisle to say the least.

Liverpool V West Ham on TV and Portsmouth V Bournemouth Isn't? The magic is still in the cup, look at the massive away followings, but the TV companies are't playing their part.
  • Options
    Watt has gone to Rovers as a poor replacement for Rhodes (presuming he does actually sign on with 'Boro) .. if it weren't for the Colchester fuck up we'd have a prestigious home tie today against Spurs .. and if fans and players could not have got up for that, they must be dead .. of course .. I am only being whimsical and 'if onlying' .. as usual cup day is a special day .. I will follow as much as I can from sunny New York (a k a Rotherham)
  • Options

Leeds are taking 7K and Everton are taking 3K to Carlisle that and the TV money is needed at Carlisle to say the least.

Liverpool V West Ham on TV and Portsmouth V Bournemouth Isn't? The magic is still in the cup, look at the massive away followings, but the TV companies are't playing their part.

The BBC just pick games at random now that Salford have been knocked out.
  • Options
    I am interested to find out if Watt is cup tied or not.
    Apparently the FA make a decision today?
    Am I wrong in thinking the answer is whether he was named on a side in the FA cup this season already?
    Pretty much of the thinking if watt plays I wont back Oxford to win.
  • Options
    Sickening clash of heads in this game, just after 3 minutes, between 2 Colchester Center Halves, one taken immediately to hospital without going to changing room, second one had stitches in wound and now back on pitch. First one looked in a very bad way...hope he is ok, he was laying flat out on pitch and shaking as though he was having a fit!!
  • Options
    second one did come back on but was heavily bandaged however has had to go off as well now
  • Options
    Good day.
    Swerved Oxford following Watt being in the starting 11. Went with Blackburn.
    Bet up (thank you 88 min Barnsley), but figure was too high to allow West Ham rollover (cashed out).
    Judging from what I have seen today, Prem sides are in it to win it, so maybe the Carlisle punt is looking suspect.
    The value may be Everton -1?
    Will the kop get on Liverpool's backs if it remains 0-0 with 20 mins to go?
    What do I know, my dry January has fell at the final furlong.
    Good luck all.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Carlisle v Everton just about to start, I reckon if Carlisle do Everton today Martinez will get the boot, the Everton fans are not happy with him, and are gutted at missing out on a league cup final against Liverpool.

Edit - Everton 1-0 up after 2 minutes!
  • Options
    Everton sorted out Carlisle's 3-1-4-2 system in 90 seconds. A quick ball into the vacant left back area, Lennon ran away from the left CB on his outside and set up the goal. Simples. A three man defence will always leave space on the outside against a quick counter attack. It all looks very complicated for Carlisle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice touch from the Carlisle fans clapping Ross Barkley off the pitch as he got substituted, hopefully an appreciation of his performance, rather than glad to see the back of him!
  • Options
    Chelsea currently demonstrating the gulf in class between Premier League and Championship, currently 2-1 after half an hour but could he five or six
  • Options
    It would appear that prem league teams are prepared to gamble in the third, but take it a little more seriously in the fourth.
  • Options
    just watching MK Dons v Chelsea and Lawrenson couldn't make it more obvious that he hates the Championship the moany old bore.
  • Options
    Have people seen the highlights from yesterday's matches?
    Man City's 3rd against Aston Villa was after that craziest backpass decision I've ever seen.

(For those who haven't seen it, the Villa player decided to pass back to his keeper from inside the opposition half. Even if it hadn't have been intercepted, it probably wouldn't have made it to the penalty area.)
  • Options
    Lawrenson what an absolute bell end
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Macronate said:

just watching MK Dons v Chelsea and Lawrenson couldn't make it more obvious that he hates the Championship the moany old bore.

Why? Because he's being open and honest about how badly organised MK Dons are at the back and that Chelsea should be out of sight? (as the third rattles in!). He is a pundit and his job us to see the game as it is!! And at present, he's bang on! The old bore!
  • Options
    Let's hope MK defend like that when they come to the Valley.
  • Options
    How did we fail to score when we played mk Dons? Their defence is a joke
  • Options
    Let's hope Chelsea stuff them by a hat full the franchise pigs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Macronate said:

Why? Because he's being open and honest about how badly organised MK Dons are at the back and that Chelsea should be out of sight? (as the third rattles in!). He is a pundit and his job us to see the game as it is!! And at present, he's bang on! The old bore!
    it's the snide way he delivers his punditry:

"You'd never see a goal like that in the Championship" after Oscar's 2nd for example.

• Options

Because Chelsea are so virtuous.
  • Options
    That MK Dons crowd is absolutely pathetic, must be about 75% day trippers smiling and waving at the cameras whilst "their" team humiliates themselves on national television.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    se9addick said:

Because Chelsea are so virtuous.
    No, because I hate everything about how my dons have come about being in the league.
  • Options
    I just hate lawrenson is a bell end of hate him with a passion
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    So with a proper manager we would have beaten Colchester, then Spurs and would've drawn Palarse at home. Bugger.
    Roland out / Katrien out.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Edited just seen above post.
  • Options
    Edited just seen above post.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Let's hope MK defend like that when they come to the Valley.

I imagine every other team in our division will be licking their lips at the prospect of playing MKD if they defend like that!