Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rotherham match thread 30/1/16

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    cafc-west said:

Vetienok up front - could work...

Prefer Makokele!
  • Options
    Two ex-Addicks on the bench for them...
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Draw with poor Blackburn side. Put out weaker team the next week. Makinok back in the side = RD has told Riga who to pick

Not sure what dushitalot gains by Makienok playing to be fair
    if he wants two up front mak is the obvious choice now watt has gone. lookman might be still recovering. it's a toss up between reza and mak. both are pretty poor choices.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Whats the point of loaning Poyet then not playing him, has he gone so far backwards in a year?, I can see West Ham wanting him back especially after we pissed them about with Oxford.

I can understand why Johnsons only on the bench, just not why we bought him.
  • Options
    30 mins till ko
  • Options
    It's a positive team I suppose (although I prefer Harriot to Bergdich) but I think that midfield will probably get outplayed with Cousins having to touch basically every blade of grass with just Jackson there. Guess if you are going to go for it, Rotherham would be one of the teams you are more likely to get away with it. Seems such an odd situation with Poyet though...
  • Options
    I'd be interested to know how many different strike combinations we've had this season
  • Options
    I wonder if Riga is picking JJ instead of Poyet is for his experience and drive
  • Options
    Sorry to be negative but I think Rotherham will be totally up for it and we will give up after their first goal.
  • Options
    Odd that Riga isn't picking Harriott given how good he was the last time Riga was here and after the way Harriot played against Forest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great atmosphere already in the stadium. We are gonna get a result today. COYRs!!!
  • Options
    10 mins till ko...COYP's
  • Options

10 mins till ko...COYP's

Keep reading this as meaning Come On You Pal***
  • Options

10 mins till ko...COYP's

I'll dump the P now.....and go back to R.....but we are playing in purple today
  • Options
    Whoever is commenting on the Stream is a legend, he's said that there have been more protests than points and that the message now is Support the team not the regime!!
  • Options

10 mins till ko...COYP's

Just make it COYA mate
  • Options
    Teams on way out....COYR's.....we want out Charlton back sounding loud and clear
  • Options
    Keith Stroud looks like a utter prick walking out with the teams... He has the look of a man who just wants to send someone off!!!
  • Options

10 mins till ko...COYP's

I remember finding it strange when I was younger and we were playing away in our all yellow strip, and fans were still singing "come on your reds".
  • Options
    off we go....addicks will be attacking their own fans end......we ko.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mack jumps and they clear....tex now has it....to igor...cuz...jbg....tackled... they go long..tex concedes a throw on halfway
  • Options
    taken.....solly wins it....and concedes a throw...taken.....solly blocks.....cross comes in....tex clears...they come again...another cross in....we screw up clearance....but get away with a gk
  • Options
    Who is going to score goals for us today? Whoever it may be, I hope they get some decent service for a change.
  • Options
    gk taken...long....to fox....berg wins a throw.....igor now....fox....jj....tackled....they attack us....jj holds them up....fox to berg....and wins a throw...
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS great run by Bergdich and a top finish too by Mak
  • Options
    taken...jj......fox....throw....taken...lennon concedes a throw
  • Options
    Brilliant finish MAK!!!!!!!
  • Options
    YESSSSS GREAT FINISH
  • Options
    mack scores GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Options