Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford tickets

Comments

• Options
    1096 sold, maybe 100 or so on the day.
  • Options
    much like fulham a few weeks back usually would have a good crowd, but as to the shit being served up a few of ours just not bothering, start of the week there was 14 of us meeting at waterloo now a mere 6, people find other stuff to do and better things to do with there saturdays, expect our away attendances to get progressively worse next season.
  • Options
    you wait. we'll sell out Rochdale Gillingham next season.
  • Options
    Doesn't really surprise me, the support at Fulham was okay with the walk ups 2.5k when stranded bottom is decentish.

Brentford is one of the best day outs in the calender, loads of decent pubs to choose from, easy to get to, old school terracing which appeals to many, I think Yann scoring 2 last week was the final f*ck you and people have had enough.

4 of us going regardless, looking forward to Spurs Arsenal in the pub more than anything.
  • Options
    Never known a Saturday London away to attract such little interest.
  • Options
    I was thinking just that this morning, used to be a right bum fight to get tickets, not so now. I forget we were even playing
  • Options

Doesn't really surprise me, the support at Fulham was okay with the walk ups 2.5k when stranded bottom is decentish.

Brentford is one of the best day outs in the calender, loads of decent pubs to choose from, easy to get to, old school terracing which appeals to many, I think Yann scoring 2 last week was the final f*ck you and people have had enough.

4 of us going regardless, looking forward to Spurs Arsenal in the pub more than anything.

Brentford away has been one I've always really looked forward to since they went up - how sad is it that I'm also mostly looking forward to the north London derby tomorrow - see our game as more something to suffer through in between my other Saturday plans...
  • Options

Opening day last season, was a nightmare for tickets, just shows what this regime has done to the fanbase

• Options
    edited March 2016
    lose tommorow and rekon we could get less than 500 at qpr, love it when we have a good crowd but away days are always a laugh a win makes them sweeter but otherwise its a day on the beer with your mates, looking ahead could be some decent grounds in league 1 and a chance to tick a few off the list, every cloud.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I didn't even contemplate going, can't see me bothering with QPR either
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Macronate said:

rang up for one last Friday.

still not arrived.

Exactly what happened to me with Fulham; ordered the Friday before.. hadn't arrived one week later.

Ring up tomorrow, after some faffing about they'll tell you to turn up to Brentford early and collect them there. I'm willing to bet money that they blame the postal service. (Despite never having had issues with Charlton tickets in the post before.)
    'lost in the post'.

told me to turn up at Brentford and collect from there.

hope you're noting this 'customer service' KM.
  • Options
    This article from a Brentford supporter has a good section on local pubs at the end - http://beesotted.co.uk/?p=17642

We like to start in the Griffin at 11, move on to the Nelson for lunch (not so crowded) and then do post-match at the Magpie & Crown, which is a cracking real ale pub.
  • Options
    So, meeting in the Griffin?
  • Options

If true that's very strange, considering the amount of people on here saying that they'll boycott the homes, but will go away ! Yeah right.

Someone said best away support in League one next season! LOL!
  • Options

If true that's very strange, considering the amount of people on here saying that they'll boycott the homes, but will go away ! Yeah right.

Rochdale away on a Tuesday night...
  • Options
    I broke my neck getting a ticket for this fixture last season now I didn't even try. This regime has changed me.
  • Options
    Under normal circumstances I would try and make the effort for this one.

Unfortunately I'll be tending my vegetable patch if anyone needs me.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    of the current league 1 grounds i would say millwall, gills and possibly southend would get good turn outs other than that 5-600 tops maybe more if we are near the top of the table.
  • Options

Rochdale away on a Tuesday night...
    I'll go again if it's a Saturday!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

of the current league 1 grounds i would say millwall, gills and possibly southend would get good turn outs other than that 5-600 tops maybe more if we are near the top of the table.

Millwall 2k
    Gills 3k
    Southend 2k
    Northampton 2k

If on Saturdays, then there's the new ground syndromes for many Bradford, Port Vale, Fleetwood that could get 1k's on a Saturday if we're not shit.
  • Options
    I'm going, but if I wasn't I'd spend the afternoon on this site trying to follow the game...when it's such a short trip it makes sense to go at see it live instead of trying to follow it second hand...
  • Options
    Im sitting at Brentford station right now. All trains cancelled for the last hour. Pray this isn't the case tomorrow. Really only coming up tomorrow because I have a train ticket already. Not that my match day ticket has arrived yet.
  • Options

Is that a pet name?
  • Options

Is that a pet name?
    One of many :smiley:
  • Options

Millwall 2k
    Gills 3k
    Southend 2k
    Northampton 2k

If on Saturdays, then there's the new ground syndromes for many Bradford, Port Vale, Fleetwood that could get 1k's on a Saturday if we're not shit.
    So we will not be getting 1k's next season then.
  • Options
    I'm wavering...
  • Options
    I ordered a ticket for the boy which arrived today...supposed to be u18 standing but looks like it's for an adult seat

So if anyone is stuck with our u18 terrace ticket I can meet you at the gate (or in the pub!)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Swerve said:

I ordered a ticket for the boy which arrived today...supposed to be u18 standing but looks like it's for an adult seat

So if anyone is stuck with our u18 terrace ticket I can meet you at the gate (or in the pub!)

You go in the same turnstile so it shouldn't be a problem for you.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-away-fans-guide-brentford-2988646.aspx
  • Options
    Cheers @Covered End