Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve McLaren

Have you seen his hair lately? Why is he keeping that little tuft? Be a man Steve, shave it off and avoid another silly nickname.

Comments

• Just reminds me of the Isle of Wight on his forehead.
  • Just reminds me of the Isle of Wight on his forehead.

Bit like Gorbachev, he liked the Isle of White so much when he visited, he got a tattoo of it on his forehead
  • For a second there I thought he was going to be Bedsaddicks next profile pic.....
  • Hasn't he had silly hair for years now? @Riviera - how have you only just noticed?
    I seem to remember an old joke that the way he set his teams up was like his hair - stong up front, but always isolated.

Only became apparent to me on MOTD last night when his interview seemed to be filmed from an overhead camera.
  • Back in his England days almost a decade ago, you could see the gap appearing behind the tuft of hair at the front...

• Should have appointed him when we had the chance. He would have a perfect Belgian accent by now.
  • surprised he hasnt gone for a hair transplant that's all the rage now.
  • God he winds me up (not God per say coz he/she/it don't exist. I meant Steve McLaren!!) Never forgiven him for that night at Wembley!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah bloody Scott Carson.
  • MrOneLung said:

Yeah bloody Scott Carson.

I was thinking more of the umbrella fella!!!!!!
  • It gets called "McLarens island" on the football ramble...