Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Played by morons , watched by cretins

Are you an 'honourable exception' .
I accept the 'limited intelligence' label.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03hltjj

Comments

• vffvff
    edited February 2016

That a person has a very low opinion of football supporters, who was that ?
  • Sounds like a mightier than thou egg chaser fan
  • vff said:

That a person has a very low opinion of football supporters, who was that ?
    'Graham from Sheffield' !
  • What an utter prick... Needs to get his head out of his backside!!

I'm sure many of us have interests outside of Football... I myself enjoy a bit of Landscape / Botanical Photography... I enjoy to travel and like to think I've got a good knowledge base on History
  • Sounds like he is auditioning for a role on the next Big Brother
  • Says more about him than it does about me.
  • What an utter prick... Needs to get his head out of his backside!!

I'm sure many of us have interests outside of Football... I myself enjoy a bit of Landscape / Botanical Photography... I enjoy to travel and like to think I've got a good knowledge base on History

probably talking about the average northerners
  • I've got loads of interests outside of football.

For example I watch football on Saturdays and Tuesdays
  • edited February 2016

What an utter prick... Needs to get his head out of his backside!!

probably talking about the average northerners
    I work with a guy from Liverpool who lives in the city and commutes down sarf to work. He says he cant understand why people dont have as much passion down here as they do in Liverpool where everyone supports either one or the other team, and the whole city is dominated by football. As this bloke is from Sheffield , maybe it is a northern monkey mentality.
  • Darts is my guess
  • Sponsored links:

• He was obviously crap at football and never made it and supports a useless team. Sour grapes here I think.
  • Premier league standard arrogant TWAT .. errrr NOT me, the geezzer wot is callin me a kreting

• “The game is run by spivs, chancers and gangsters, it’s played by morons and it’s watched by cretins”
    To be honest, the first part of that rings very true. The rest of it is just class prejudice. I read a lot of rubbish on here but there's also plenty of really erudite things people post. There are non-football threads on all sorts of things as well as plenty of in-depth analysis from some posters that would shame some of our broadcasters and journalists.
    So, either there are a lot of honorable exceptions, or Graham from Sheffield is an idiot.
  • He was obviously crap at football and never made it and supports a useless team. Sour grapes here I think.

Sounds like me (apart from the sour grapes bit)
  • I've got loads of interests outside of football.

For example I watch football on Saturdays and Tuesdays

Don't forget the Rugby...
  • He hit the nail on the head about Palace and Millwall fans. Thank god we're an island of sophistication and enlightenment amongst a sea of south London detritus.
  • Saw the title and assumed this was a superbowl thread...
  • I personally think he makes a valid point!
  • No, it's played by 22 idiots, controlled by three blind, corrupt officials.....and watched by 20,000 experts.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's a generalisation and like all generalisations and stereotypes there's a basis for it. Gotta admit I've felt the same looking at many fans at home and up n down the Country over the years.

He still hasn't got over being constantly picked last before giving up and having to hang out skipping with the girls or looking for bugs with the two weirdos of the class...........skipping is a good cardiovascular exercise for those wanting to lose weight.