Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Grounds..

I promised the missus I wouldnt go to as many away games next season.

Seeing as I havent been to

Burnley, Cardiff, Coventry (new), Hull (new), Plymouth, Preston, Stoke (new), Scunthorpe, Blackpool/Yeovil

And I will have to go to

Palace, Watford, QPR, Colchester, Ipswich, Norwich and Leicester

I think I will have to start earning the brownie points early this year :)

Comments

• Options
    i know what a nightmare.

colchester and leicester i wanna go to although colchester may be a problem seeing as I am not a loyal Valley Golder mug.

As for the big northern ones I might have to put them on the back burner as this is going to be a big year on the ole knowledge front for me got to really get my head down.
  • Options
    there are some right decent away days in store.

New ones for me:

Cardiff
    Hull
    Scunthorpe
    Possibly Blackpool / Yeovil / Oldham
    Possibly Wigan

Can't wait to hear the Cardiff excuses !!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]iAs for the big northern ones I might have to put them on the back burner as this is going to be a big year on the ole knowledge front for me got to really get my head down.

I have just had a call from my Mate this morning who has passed his final Black Cab Exam & is up town now collecting his Badge & his Hire Black Cab is arriving on Friday. Think he is going out on the lash now. Good luck with yours Arfur.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]i know what a nightmare.

colchester and leicester i wanna go to although colchester may be a problem seeing as I am not a loyal Valley Golder mug.

As for the big northern ones I might have to put them on the back burner as this is going to be a big year on the ole knowledge front for me got to really get my head down.

Colchester, you won't be missing much. One of the worst grounds in English football....
  • Options
    Colchester allocated 875 to visiting supporters, hopefully we won't need an operation Essex.
  • Options
    New grounds for me will be Scunthorpe, Hull and Preston.
    Colchester is a crap ground, but wouldn't mind going back to Burnley and Norwich. Palace has to be a definite along with QPR ... and Blackpool would be great. Last time I was there it was the middle of winter, bloody freezing and I remember a bunch of Blackburn joining us as their game was off and they hated Blackpool.
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind going Burnley. Went out with a girl from there for 2 years and never set foot in Turf Moor!
  • Options
    Last time I was at Burnley, the score was 4-4, we were winning 4-1 with 10 or 15 mins left and nearly lost!
  • Options
    i've got a burnley mate who's been giving it all season so would love to go there and do them 4-0 then meet up with him afterwards for the journey back to london :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Hull - been there before, you can keep it to be honest
    Leicester - another identikit ground, never again.
    Coventry - no if its like Leicester.. and is it on the same site?

Would like to
    Scunthorpe -
    Burnley -
    Colchester -
    Yeovil -
    Wigan -
    Cardiff - Yes, but you can bet its a midweeker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite a few I havent done before:

Scunthorpe
    Blackpool
    Yeovil
    Burnley
    Preston
    Scunthorpe
    Hull

We also go to:

QPR
    Palarse

Sooz - you can borrow my VG for any other games.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Hull - been there before, you can keep it to be honest

I would have said the KC stadium was bar far the best of all the "new" grounds built over the past 10-15 years. The city itself is a dump, mind.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: HugoZHackenbush[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Hull - been there before, you can keep it to be honest

I would have said the KC stadium was bar far the best of all the "new" grounds built over the past 10-15 years. The city itself is a dump, mind.
    I hear there's no pubs around and the atmosphere is a bit hostile?
  • Options
    Scunthorpe
    Bristol City
    Hull
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Cardiff
    Preston
    Barnsley
    Burnley
    Blackpool / Yeovil / Oldham
    West Brom / Derby / Wolves / Southampton
    Plymouth
    Coventrys new one.
    Colchester
    Norwich.

Busy season for me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Sooz - you can borrow my VG for any other games.
    lol