Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

connect phone to tv

I've downloaded the Showbox app on my phone but wanted to see if there's a way of connecting my phone to my tv. I have a Samsung galaxy S4 Mini. I've Googled it and there seems to be a method available for the S4 but not the S4 Mini so thought I'd check in with the tech experts on here for any advice

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    I do it through HDMI cable and an adapter at the phone end but that is on S6 and previously S4. It is a little unreliable though and all depends on the quality of the cables and the connection. I've been through a few.

I'd much rather screen share / Bluetooth if possible but haven't worked that out - or have showbox app on my TV but haven't worked that out either.

TIP - download the film into your phone first as it plays a lot better than playing live on Watch Now.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I do it through HDMI cable and an adapter at the phone end but that is on S6 and previously S4. It is a little unreliable though and all depends on the quality of the cables and the connection. I've been through a few.

I'd much rather screen share / Bluetooth if possible but haven't worked that out - or have showbox app on my TV but haven't worked that out either.

TIP - download the film into your phone first as it plays a lot better than playing live on Watch Now.

Who are you and what have you done with PL54?
  • Options

PL54 said:

He's busy trying to find your sense of humour - could be a while yet.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

He's busy trying to find your sense of humour - could be a while yet.

That's better
  • Options
    Buy a chromecast and download just cast from play store.
  • Options
    Buy a raspberry pi and stick Kodi on it. An older B or B+ with card and cables will be about £30