Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What do I win?

I've just reached 1000 'LOL's'.

I'd like to thank you all for putting up with me and making my stay, shall we say, palatable :wink:

Comments

• Options
    Lol
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Who are you?

Spartacus, obviously.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    bobmunro said:

Not sure - I don't think we've ever had a Spanner reach that landmark. But you do appear to be intelligent and eloquent (both relative terms of course) so your presence is always welcome.

Your 'Like' count is much lower of course but I'm assuming you don't care!

I'm not here to be liked. I'd much rather people laugh with, or at, me.

I find that likes are dolled out on mainly political threads and, as a result, are harder to come by as your target audience is greatly reduced.

Of course I don't care. Why else would I have started such a self gratifying thread? :smiley:

• Options
    Come back when you've reached over 5k in likes / lols and stadium attendances ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Come back when you've reached over 5k in likes / lols and stadium attendances ;)

Can it wait until I've posted 9560 times? :wink:

• Options
    I'll treat you to a day out Saturday. Wear your best demonstrating clobber.
  • Options

• Options

No, absolutely no. Our incredible patience in putting up with you will have worn very thin long before then ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I was going to give you a special mention.

I thought we were going out on Sunday?

• Options

LoOkOuT said:

Who are you?

Spartacus, obviously.

1001!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

No, absolutely no. Our incredible patience in putting up with you will have worn very thin long before then ;-)
    So long as nobody tries to drape me in a black and white scarf I'll be happy :wink:
  • Options

bobmunro said:

So long as nobody tries to drape me in a black and white scarf I'll be happy :wink:
    We'll compromise... If you wear a dark blue and white scarf then in the dark, no one will be able to tell the difference
  • Options

bobmunro said:

We'll compromise... If you wear a dark blue and white scarf then in the dark, no one will be able to tell the difference
    Sounds fair to me.

• Options

i'm sure you'd rather a weekend in Rochdale with your old f troop chums.
  • Options

You're so understanding.

You're too good for me. I don't deserve you.

• Options

You're so understanding.

i'm going to write that on a post it note and leave it under my wifes pillow on sunday.
  • Options

You're so understanding.

i'm going to write that on a post it note and leave it under my wifes pillow on sunday.
    Ssshhh, you're not supposed to tell me.

• Options
    Has he gone yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You do realise BBW that if you comment on this forum, you must be at the Valley on Saturday at 5pm
  • Options
    I need 483 more if anyone cares.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

I need 483 more if anyone cares.

482 :-)
  • Options
    Congratulations on your LOL count BBW. It must now equal the combined IQ count of your home crowd?
  • Options

Congratulations on your LOL count BBW. It must now equal the combined IQ count of your home crowd?

You're too kind, @soapy_jones.

The 5 of us are very grateful .

• Options
    Congratulations. Now that it's got to 1k, you will not need to check it every few hours because the number will stay that way for a long time until it changes to 1.1k.... if you know what I mean. :wink:
  • Options

Congratulations. Now that it's got to 1k, you will not need to check it every few hours because the number will stay that way for a long time until it changes to 1.1k.... if you know what I mean. :wink:

Thanks for the advice, @JessieAddick. I didn't know that, no.

I was completely unaware of the achievement until the 'Congratulations on reaching 1000 lol's on CL' card fell on my doormat. I was even more humbled when a knock at the door turned out to be the delivery of a case of Widely Read 2013 Merlot.

You guys!!!