Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD | New Video | Katrien Meire's Top Ten Blunders | PART ONE and PART TWO

Comments

• Options
    cafctom said:

Absolutely love it.

Would be great if there was a similar clip further down the line highlighting the amount of 'network' rubbish that the club has been put through. Eg - hiring a manager from Belgian third division, the Jose Riga backtracking, the Liege rejects etc. That picture really does need painting.

I think a top ten of:

1 Players brought in/who they were supposed to replace (actually that's at least two);
    2 K Fraeye tactical masterclasses; and
    3 Interviews by the regime (might struggle to find 10)
  • Options
    A contrast with powell's side of the story would work well
  • Options
    Why are these brilliant videos on page 2 ?

BUMP.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

The number one there is the one that ALWAYS destroys any minuscule credibility she might have had left at that point. Because that number one is a load of number two and there is no getting away from it.

First paragraph, enough said. Second paragraph is a terrific line.

Multiple likes on your post amigo.
  • Options
    well done and someone sticky this
  • Options
    Great vid, nice work guys.
  • Options
    BRAVO!

that is great!
  • Options
    Is that a winner pop pickers? Not 'arf...
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Really liked that but disappointed "it's all the Royal Mail's fault" didn't make the top ten

You know she's shite when you realise there's so many more that could have made the top ten
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Great work to those involved.

Sorry in advance because I do not normally swear on here however.....I fucking hate that slag!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time I've watched the notorious powerpoint presentation. This explains a lot; we are being run by a very junior manager. I run a business with about the same turnover as CAFC. I would not be earmarking her as one for promotion out of the lower ranks based on that demotivating performance and content.
  • Options
    Terrific.
  • Options
    You could probably make a full top 40, although I would have chucked my laptop out the window in a rage by the time I got to 21!!
  • Options
    Brilliant stuff and the deserved no.1 could still be there come the end of the season. As Ian Dury would have put it, We Ain't 'Alf Got Some Clever Bastards. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    Superb and so accurate and true. get this to the media, someone will use it.
  • Options
    Superb work! What a talented group of people she is messing with!!!
  • Options
    This is superb. Never realised how bad she comes across on camera. Totally out of her depth and I hope she performs well in other areas for RD, because she must be doing something right to keep her job.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Any way we can get it plugged into the big screen on a matchday?
  • Options
    Is the fan sofa a blunder? I don't think so.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

No that's something to be really proud of. Next up the fan sun lounger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rikofold said:

1StevieG said:

Putting a house DJ in Crossbars is a blunder when you consider the target audience. Giving some fans the chance to watch the game in comfort from a vantage point that most people won't experience doesn't warrant a blunder in my opinion.
  • Options

Superb work! What a talented group of people she is messing with!!!

Correct. She considers us all to be beneath her and yet we know many of us could do the CEO job better than her.

• Options
    1StevieG said:

rikofold said:

1StevieG said:

Putting a house DJ in Crossbars is a blunder when you consider the target audience. Giving some fans the chance to watch the game in comfort from a vantage point that most people won't experience doesn't warrant a blunder in my opinion.
    It is a terribly shit idea that no footballing person would ever have dreamed up.

• Options
    Graham Moore debacle must now break into the top 10 ?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    If we were doing things for which she ought to be accountable rather than things she actually did, the season ticket fiasco followed by her late, token, qualified apology, together with the subsequent defence that the fans forum had been warned to be patient, would sweep the board.
  • Options
    Do we know whether they've actually resolved the issues with the season ticket database yet, or can we expect a whole bunch of the renewal forms to go out to the wrong addresses too? Or are they just going to expect everyone to renew online?
  • Options
    Just out of interest, did the fans sofa make it into the museum?
  • Options

Just out of interest, did the fans sofa make it into the museum?

Only if the wind was blowing in the right direction on the day of the Burnley game.