Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leigh Griffiths

Why has no club ever been linked with Leigh Griffiths,would he never leave Celtic,or perhaps they do not think he could do it in the Premier or Championship.

Comments

• Options
    Dunno, let me ask them.
  • Options
    Because he was dreadful at Wolves in League One?
  • Options
    Wolves were
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    cafc4ever said:

Because he was dreadful at Wolves in League One?

Scored 12-goals in 26-appearances only five behind their top-scorer Nouha Dicko when they won the League.

He's probably no different to the likes of Anthony Stokes / David Goodwille though, knows where the goal is in Scotland but cant handle the pace on the English Leagues
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    He did it for Wolves in league 1, he was their top scorer when they sold him for 1 million. Presumably they didn't think he'd make the step up to the championship. Like us and BWP I suppose.

Also has an attitude problem I think.
  • Options

He did it for Wolves in league 1, he was their top scorer when they sold him for 1 million. Presumably they didn't think he'd make the step up to the championship. Like us and BWP I suppose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leigh_Griffiths

Video footage of him chanting in an Edinburgh pub that former Hearts player Rudi Skácel was a "refugee" was then made public
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Because he is a c**t
  • Options

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leigh_Griffiths

Video footage of him chanting in an Edinburgh pub that former Hearts player Rudi Skácel was a "refugee" was then made public
    That was well after rudi had left Hearts and well after riorden had been done for the same thing
  • Options
    Bit Strong cafcdave123
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Derek1952 said:

Bit Strong cafcdave123

Not really he is a typical hibs c**t
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never trust a man with a girl's name.
  • Options
    He's had a few bans for gestures to opposing fans over the years, particularly at Hibs I think. A bit like Stokes in that he's not the sharpest tool in the box, but seems to have settled down now.

That said if he wasn't a footballer, with his looks, I am sure he could get a part in a remake of Trainspotting!! :wink:
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

Why has no club ever been linked with Leigh Griffiths,would he never leave Celtic,or perhaps they do not think he could do it in the Premier or Championship.

Because he is by far the best player in the SPL and he will likely drag Celtic to another league title. Without him, Aberdeen or Hearts would win the league and the English football clubs wouldn't allow that. It is a conspiracy to ensure Celtic remain on top and all English clubs are in on it.

Either that or he was never rated highly at Wolves and they were very happy to loan him to Hibs, sell him to Celtic and get rid of him and his attitude.
  • Options
    Hasn't he got about 4 kids with three different women?

Maybe he keeps moving to avoid being chased for maintenance?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

He pays more in court costs and fines than he does child support
  • Options
    Why would he leave, he's loved and paid a shit tonne of money and will always get a game. He can't hack it anywhere else, so it's a no brainer to stay.
  • Options

Why would he leave, he's loved and paid a shit tonne of money and will always get a game. He can't hack it anywhere else, so it's a no brainer to stay.

If he actually wants a regular run out for Scotland he will need to leave Celtic rather than coasting through his career.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Good job he's keeping a low profile!! :wink: