Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - Listen here from 7pm

http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/

We return to air at 7pm this evening, click on the above link to listen in.

We'll discuss the 3-0 defeat at Fulham, hear from Jose Riga, talk about Chris Solly reaching 200 appearances for the Addicks and we want to know, after a fan offered his season ticket to Katrien Meire yesterday, who would you offer your CAFC season ticket to and why?

To join in with the show -

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
Tweet @charltonlive
Or comment in this thread.

Comments

• Options
    Live in less than ten minutes....
  • Options
    I'd let Katrien have my season ticket as long as she shoved it somewhere... oh and she can send the sofa with it too!
  • Options
    The old lady is getting off The Rocking Horse,she heard you last week.
  • Options
    Tattoos - How about tattooing SCP's name on Katrien's forehead, along with Peter Varney's email address if when we get relegated???
  • Options
    Louis,

What about Richard Murray? He is just watching the club he apparently loves fall through the trap door. What the hell is even doing?
  • Options
    Thanks for your tweets, emails and comments tonight, the podcast of tonight's show will be available overnight.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    Podcast is out now

http://bit.ly/1JtESM1 <-- subscribe through iTunes

http://bit.ly/1XGN2nj <-- stream it through our website
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @LouisMend thanks for the podcast but I am listening on my fruit based device after downloading from iTunes and It says it runs for 1hr and 1min and yet it is still playing when it got to the expected end? Thought this might have been the censored version or something when I saw how long the podcast was.
  • Options
    It appeared twice on my phone, one as 1h1m and the other as 1h33m.
    I expect this is a sneaky way for that @LouisMend to count each listener twice-can't think where he'd have gotten an idea like that from?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

I expect this is a sneaky way for that @LouisMend to count each listener twice-can't think where he'd have gotten an idea like that from?

Clever.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Fumbluff said:

Clever.
    Did I miss anything by not listening to the "uncut"/extras part?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

1StevieG said:

Fumbluff said:

Clever.
    Did I miss anything by not listening to the "uncut"/extras part?
    Yeah, all the juice in the uncut version. Plus they play RD's audio interview backwards which comes out in Flemish and a translator reveals RD's cunning plan.....
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Dagnabbit....

I'm not downloading it (twice) again....he'll think he's bloody Madonna Ginger Spice or something.....
  • Options
    It's an hour and a half.

This is the first podcast we've released on our new platform Acast, rather than whatever the old one was (@glovepup deals with the geeky stuff) There's been teething issues certainly - I noticed an error with one file and tried to republish so maybe that's a cock up by me.

I've noticed the error where it says the pod is a different length to what it actually is on other podcasts that use Acast so maybe that's an error between them and iTunes that needs ironing out their end.

Have moved to Acast so we can try and monetise the pods via short adverts at some points so we can get some funds in to fix up the studio- couple of our mics are dodgy which effects the quality of the audio.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

We count season ticket holders whether they listen to the podcast or not.
  • Options
    Riga's interview, such tosh!!!
  • Options

Riga's interview, such tosh!!!

Yep totally agree..I know his English isn't very good.....but he just talks rubbish.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

It's an hour and a half.

This is the first podcast we've released on our new platform Acast, rather than whatever the old one was (@glovepup deals with the geeky stuff) There's been teething issues certainly - I noticed an error with one file and tried to republish so maybe that's a cock up by me.

I've noticed the error where it says the pod is a different length to what it actually is on other podcasts that use Acast so maybe that's an error between them and iTunes that needs ironing out their end.

Have moved to Acast so we can try and monetise the pods via short adverts at some points so we can get some funds in to fix up the studio- couple of our mics are dodgy which effects the quality of the audio.

Noticed this myself, will look into it @LouisMend