Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Achilles Heel

Is there a personal relationship going on between RD and KM that is there to be exploited , or are we best to avoid? A good friend of mine thinks we are missing a trick by ignoring the one thing that keeps her in her job. I have been assured they are more than just good friends, but I also know that if it isn't true then this would be 'fighting dirty'. Ignore or exploit?

Comments

• Options
    Are you serious? Lol. Isn't she married?
  • Options
    No, Not the way to go even if remotely true. RD also appointed Valerie Gys a young (French?) economics graduate as Operations Director at Ujpest. We know how RD operates - he likes to see himself as a visionary who can see opportunities that others can't and for his loony enterprises he puts in place senior staff who have bought into this and will not call him out if things go wrong but will blame anyone or anything else instead (e.g. the fans, FFP). Like any cult leader (which is effectively what he is) he likes to be adored by these appointees so putting young women in senior executive positions achieves this and does no doubt feed his ego. Also. he never really sacks people does he - they just get moved around so way-to-go in keeping people loyal (no doubt there are exceptions).
    Anyway Kat M has herself provided more than enough evidence to demonstrate that she is totally incompetent in her role and it this which can be used against her without the distraction (unwelcome IMO) of examining her personal life.
    If and when she does go during the RD 'experiment' can we expect to see Valerie Gys turning up at The Valley though?
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't see this as a good avenue of attack. We have the moral high ground and the press are by and large with us when they bother to look. A series of innuendoes about who is shagging who might wake the Sun up, but won't help us, and besides, where is the evidence?
  • Options
    I definitely don't want to see the photos.
  • Options
    Achilles Heel, Greek left back by any chance?
  • Options

Achilles Heel, Greek left back by any chance?

Right back mate, his left foot is shot after some sort of accident
  • Options
    masicat said:

Is there a personal relationship going on between RD and KM that is there to be exploited , or are we best to avoid? A good friend of mine thinks we are missing a trick by ignoring the one thing that keeps her in her job. I have been assured they are more than just good friends, but I also know that if it isn't true then this would be 'fighting dirty'. Ignore or exploit?

Got to be honest, this has crossed me seedy and fertile mind! Bit of sugar daddy action here I reckon and she's in it coz she is seeing him right!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is a discussion for Room 101.

No good can come of it.
  • Options
    Although I'm sure she would probably do 'most' things to enhance her career, I very much doubt she would have a squeeze of Roland's shrivelled up old member.

• Options
    masicat said:

There is evidence. Whenever a woman as incompetent as this one keeps her job everyone knows she must be shagging the boss. Can't be any other explanation.

As I said no evidence just silly and sexist.

He keeps employing Riga. Does that mean they are sleeping with each other?

We have plenty of real things to attack them with, we don't have to make up any more.

Just undermines all the other sensible arguments and lets her play the victim.

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

This is a discussion for Room 101.

No good can come of it.

Stick with it Lookie, I'm gonna chip in with some gems later pal
  • Options
    masicat said:

These threads are getting more and more incredible, are you effin sure!!!!!!!
  • Options

Although I'm sure she would probably do 'most' things to enhance her career, I very much doubt she would have a squeeze of Roland's shrivelled up old member.

How do you know it's shrivelled up?.....The plot thickens
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

masicat said:

The one where everyone thought that the Club had blocked CL on their Wifi still takes some beatin mind
  • Options

Bet it ain't shrivled up for long, once she puts them glasses on
  • Options
    She's married to some unlucky man who probably thinks her name is Julie, she's from France and works as a manager of an accountancy firm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Essex_Al said:

masicat said:

The one where everyone thought that the Club had blocked CL on their Wifi still takes some beatin mind
    The one about following Katrien home / finding out where she lives was another classic.
  • Options
    I've always assumed she was shagging Roly but then I always assume any woman in a high ranking position is shagging someone in authority.