Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Shouldn't that read "we knows the young players aren't good enough"
  • Options
    So Riga has no say over he has to work with as first team coach. That must be very difficult for him.
  • Options
    I'm trying to work out ?

Have Simon Clark been promoted to the 1st team,
    Or Jason Euell been promoted to the U21 !
  • Options
    So who the hell is making these decisions? RD, KM?

Never mind moving coaches around the Network, now we're shuffling them around the club! Is Simon Clark a permanent promotion to the first team, and how long will Euell remain with the U21s, as I presume he probably wants out?
  • Options

I'm trying to work out ?

Have Simon Clark been promoted to the 1st team,
    Or Jason Euell been promoted to the U21 !

Yes!
  • Options
    As next years' team will be this years U21s it makes a lot of sense.
  • Options
    So Diarra now has a toe injury! That's the last we'll see of him then.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Euell will be gone by the time next season gets under way.
  • Options
    Saw Diarra arrive in the car park on the 6th at the Bcity game and overheard him say 5 weeks til he will be available to one of the guys who worked there. That means he technically was not due to be back until a later date, I don't think anyone knows if we will see him or bauer this season
  • Options
    Sounds to me like Euell wanted paying first team money (fair enough) and Duchatelet wouldn't stump up the cash (surprise)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Jordan Cousins, who returned after missing the game with Fulham through injury, was once again forced to withdraw with the same knock. Riga was disappointed that an attempt to manage Cousins’ injury by not risking him at Fulham failed.
    “We were trying to avoid this situation (repeat of previous injury) because he was already ready to play the last game but we were thinking it was too early,” said Riga.
    “Even after the first half it was just nothing – it wasn’t until the second half that he felt something. I hope that i’ts not for a long time because we need everybody fit."

You don't know what you're doing
  • Options
    I may have this wrong, but wasn't Simon Clark the person who, under Carol Smiley, claimed everything would be fine once we got a couple of wins, or something? I seem to remember this was in relation to that incident when a poster from CL (can't remember who it was, sorry) confronted the management during a game?
    Apologies for hazy memory. I'm getting old. :flushed:
  • Options
    So is Clark perm or interim? Can we drop Rigas title from head coach to just coach since he isn't the head of anybody not even his own staff.
  • Options
    AddickRam said:

So is Clark perm or interim? Can we drop Rigas title from head coach to just coach since he isn't the head of anybody not even his own staff.

I think "bitch boy puppet" is a more appropriate title.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

So Diarra now has a toe injury! That's the last we'll see of him then.

That 'go to' toe injury. Him and Cousins funnily enough donning one, wonder if Kashi has done his toe as well.

We're a complete mess from top to bottom, I challenge any one to think of a more depressing and messed up season than this in our recent history.
  • Options
    Unbelievable! They couldn't stump up the cash to pay Euell for first team duty. Is Roland a racist ? Getting rid of Powell and now demoting Euell
  • Options
    He certainly don't like the Chinese!
  • Options

I may have this wrong, but wasn't Simon Clark the person who, under Carol Smiley, claimed everything would be fine once we got a couple of wins, or something? I seem to remember this was in relation to that incident when a poster from CL (can't remember who it was, sorry) confronted the management during a game?

No that was DesperatePete
  • Options
    And the saga continues. Just one more inexplicable mess to add to the list of hundreds.
  • Options

No, I mean I'm sure the Lifer in question tried to speak to the management team on the bench and I thought it was said that Simon Clark got a bit defensive and was saying Fraeye would, to paraphrase, 'come good'.
    As I say, I may be wrong, but this kind of rings a bell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No, I mean I'm sure the Lifer in question tried to speak to the management team on the bench and I thought it was said that Simon Clark got a bit defensive and was saying Fraeye would, to paraphrase, 'come good'.
    As I say, I may be wrong, but this kind of rings a bell.
    That was ElfsborgAddick who confronted the bench at an away game and it was during the Fraeye era.

Think it might have been Erroll but not sure.
  • Options
    Simon Clark has been an excellent Coach for the U18s and U21s.
  • Options
    Coaching U 21's is a totally different ball game to senior players (particularly when half of them aren't interested).

Once Jason couldn't agree terms they probably had little option to put him back in charge of U21's because I suspect that is what his contract says and they wouldn't want a tribunal. I am guessing his contract runs out at end of season and Simon will return to U 21's. If his contract is for longer it could be interesting, but not for the benefit of the club.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

He certainly don't like the Chinese!

Malky Mackay to join the network soon then ;-)