Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Reading | Sat 27 Feb | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    I will be backing Yann to score at anytime and will celebrate my win in suitable fashion.

We cannot score and they have had more shots than any Championship team.

You do the maths.
  • Options

I will be backing Yann to score at anytime and will celebrate my win in suitable fashion.

You do the maths.

Which pub will you be in after the game?
  • Options

stewards will be wondering what to do.... when Yanns overhead kick gets a cheer from many in the home areas.

after the third goal most of the home areas will be left vacant as the noise from outside builds.
    stewards rushing to the exits to stop the boys in black and white from storming the board room.

luckily Jim Davidson has Katrien in a head lock. the crowd are wondering will he or wont he in typical pantomime style as he opens the top window and begins to contemplate whether to throw her out on to the baying crowd.
    Jim typically over does it and the crowd become restless. This is when Murray sees his chance.... He pushes Jim out the way and lifts Ms Meire above his head. Through a wide grin he says "I'm Back" and with that he chucks Katrian into the crowd. He feels reborn. a weight lifted off him. he looks down at the crowd. He notices they are making way for someone. He recognises that person straight away. it's his old chum Peter Varney making his way through the fans.

As Peter walks past katrien he whispers "I guess you should of answered my emails" before he kicks her in the head.
    He climbs up to where Murray stands.

Through tears Murray just about manages the words, "Will you ever forgive me Peter?" Peter clasps Murrays face between his hands... "You were like a brother to me Richy. You broke my heart." and with that Peter kisses Murray on the lips.

Peter turns to the watching masses. His eyes scan across the silent crowd. He lifts his arm and points to the East.
    "Time to get that Belgium fucker! Yipy Ki A!!!"

That's ridiculous...

...Peter would never say "should of".
  • Options
    I remember what it was like the last time we got relegated, I'd set off for the game hopeful that something good would happen, then I'd be trudging back to the car at 5pm, feeling miserable.

I have this massive sense of deja vu.
  • Options

Gudmundsson likes to play in the hole?

I look forward to him linking well with Fanni then!
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Gudmundsson likes to play in the hole?

I look forward to him linking well with Fanni then!
    Maybe it'll be the Ghooch through the middle?
  • Options
    sigh ... More misery
  • Options
    Hendo
    Motta tex Johnson young
    Ba poyet
    Lookman JBG Harriott
    Sanogo
    2-1
  • Options
    I think we need 3 wins on the spin to stand any chance of staying up. Let's hope the 1st one is tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not going tomorrow the fiver people get on my nerves
    We will lose too, hopefully Yann scores and shoves his middle finger at the director's box... another 0-3
    See you all at Brentford
  • Options
    1-4
  • Options
    Charlton 1 - 2 Kermongant
    JBG nets a last minute pen in front of an empty Valley.....
  • Options

You do the maths.

Which pub will you be in after the game?
    The Antigallican of course :smiley:

Yann is 2/1 with Ladbrokes to score at anytime.
  • Options
    we gotta win this one (said for the 10th week on the trot)

CAFC 2 v Reading 0
  • Options

CAFC 2 v Reading 0

I thought you'd seen the light mate!
  • Options
    0-3 because that is how it goes...
  • Options

CAFC 2 v Reading 0

the fat lady is STILL just testing out her tonsils .. BUT admittedly she is about to burst into song
  • Options

CAFC 2 v Reading 0

the fat lady is STILL just testing out her tonsils .. BUT admittedly she is about to burst into song
    As long as it's just her...
  • Options
    Reading is the only league team that is a gerund. Reading might be a better way to spend the afternoon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yann, 11-2, first goalscorer.

I'm sorely tempted.

Is that his price or what the score is going to be (: - can't see us having 2 shots let alone getting 2 goals.
  • Options
    I think we'll win this one. Well, we've got to start somewhere haven't we?
  • Options
    Can't see anything other than a Reading win - CAFC 0 - RFC 1

Will be missing my first home game of the season tomorrow (by choice), can't see myself going again this season - the passion and fight has gone....

....but not for the protests! I'll turn up at 5!
  • Options

Reading is the only league team that is a gerund. Reading might be a better way to spend the afternoon.

Nice one TMA... I literally have not even thought about the word "gerund" since English Language, class 2A, Roan School for Boys, circa 1975.

41 years...blimey!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Posting Without Reading.

90-0. 3 points and a massive goal difference of +45.

Posting With Reading.

1-3. A decent side and lessons not learnt. Goals from a corner, a volley on the 44th and an own goal from Tex after we take the lead to get our hopes up via a Big Mak bullet header. The light gradually ebbing further away.
  • Options
    I am only going to protest and to say my farewells to one of the finest players I have seen In a Charlton shirt. Sadly he'll be playing for the opposition but hey ho.
  • Options
    If our squad was ever to be bolstered by a couple of returning injured players then I would have some hope but it always seems to be the opposite. Nothing to play for Reading will stroll this with a 2-1 win.
  • Options
    No news on Diarra then?

Why are the football for a fiver tickets now on restricted sale?
  • Options
    Greenie said:

1-4

Ridiculous prediction to assume such a prolific scoreline.

O-4.