Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sydney Protest-"Taking our Charlton back" Photos

Thanks to Davo, Nug and CARD for letting me adapt the Card Logo for my own slant on protesting from here in Sydney.

To highlight the world wide disgust amongst Charlton fans of the way Duchatelet is running the club, lets see who else in the world can come up with some protest photos from iconic locations from around the world.

Also please look out and support the CARD branded merchandising being launched before the Reading game.

Comments

• Options
    Nice one Tel, good on ya
  • Options
    Brilliant stuff Tel. Well done
  • Options
    Out there early May Tel, is that little cafe still on the quays? See you for a beer if your about ;)
  • Options
    Brilliant photos Tel.

We can provide CARD designs/artwork for use to Addicks overseas who can't get hold of CARD merchandise in glorious SE7. Ok to adapt (as Tel has done) but without compromising the basic theme too much.

What about similar photos in Canada, Bermuda, China - and wherever else the international Addicks do there protest thing?

Just let me know.
  • Options
    You want to send it to those Russian lunatic fans we have on Instagram!
  • Options

Or pay for them to attend a home game. That'd be interesting.
  • Options
    Where's the sun tel,
    Well done pal when you coming home
  • Options
    Fantastic! Well done mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T.C.E said:

Out there early May Tel, is that little cafe still on the quays? See you for a beer if your about ;)

We are in England Ray from 2nd May otherwise we would have asked you round for dinner mate...
  • Options

Where's the sun tel,
    Well done pal when you coming home

It was still 28C mate...day before it was 41C. Im back in May for 3 weeks.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Or pay for them to attend a home game. That'd be interesting.
    Now that Id fly back to see....
  • Options
    Nice one Tel, hope you are good mate
  • Options
    Nice gear, where can I buy some?
  • Options
    Yeah all good thanks Dan, just sorry I cant be there to protest properly
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    TEL said:

T.C.E said:

We are in England Ray from 2nd May otherwise we would have asked you round for dinner mate...
    Lol.......
    We leave England on the 3rd, looking forward to our anniversary lunch at Bungalow 8 in Darling Harbour, great little bar/restaurant.
  • Options
    Well done Tel - proper 2%.
  • Options
    My Mate Mick who lives on the Gold Coast.....
  • Options
    More to come when others receive their shirts.....Our Contribution has gone down well on Facebook so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicw work Terry .... and Mick - very fetching! Need to catch up.
  • Options
    TEL said:

My Mate Mick who lives on the Gold Coast.....

Well done, Mick. (I'm not sure that bit of guttering in the background is as iconic as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, mind).
  • Options
    Cant believe you never advertised the protest, i would have doubled the attendance...
  • Options

Cant believe you never advertised the protest, i would have doubled the attendance...

A few years back we could have gathered around a dozen for it here in Sydney, in Brisbane and Perth and Melbourne....but waning interest and poor results combined with distance lessens the appeal.
  • Options

Nicw work Terry .... and Mick - very fetching! Need to catch up.

Yes mate I havent seen you since your wedding day!!