Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Reading Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    The Addicks emerge for the second-half. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Bergdich for Ba. Whoopee doo.
  • Options
    Ba off Bergdich on
  • Options
    This is off the top of my head, but I think we've picked up something like four points from losing positions this season. Home to Fulham, Forest, and Rotherham. Away to Bristol.
  • Options
    46' Charlton get things back under way for the second half. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    What? Who is CM now?

WTF
  • Options
    I should have stayed in the pub. We are shocking. I weren't going to come but it's only a fiver. I could be watching recordings of Homes under the hammer
  • Options
    Confused with his line ups I can't work out if subs are strange or not
  • Options
    47' John clips the top of the bar from 30 yards. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    48' Close again for Reading as Robson-Kanu sends a half-volley just over. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sounds like Reading have so much time on the ball. With their players we'll be picked apart.
  • Options
    Riga proving as clueless as the previous 3 coaches
  • Options
    49' GOOOOOAAAALLLL! Game on! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Come on Yann. Complete your hattrick and give those Belgian tossers what they deserve!
  • Options
    49' SANOGOOOOO AGAIN! 2-3. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Goal!!!!!!!!! Yesss!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Blackburn equalise
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 26s26 seconds ago
    50' The striker's header looked as if it crossed the line before Al-Habsi clawed it out. It ends up in the net anyway! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Goal! Charlton Athletic 2, Reading 3. Yaya Sanogo (Charlton Athletic) header from very close range to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Zakarya Bergdich with a cross.
  • Options
    Everyone anticipating a Yann hatrick and Yaya's gonna get one! That'll be ironic.
    PS. no lols
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    B/burn 1 MK 1
  • Options
    Come on Charlton!!
  • Options
    51' CLOSE! Ball drops to Motta at the edge of the box. His volley dips just wide. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    wmcf123 said:

Riga proving as clueless as the previous 3 coaches

Nice man, comes across well was on a hiding to nothing this time round without the games in hand, CP moulded squad or backroom team to rely upon.
  • Options
    52' Just the boost the Addicks needed. 3-2 down but still very much in this. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    53' CHANCE! Sanogo's clever knockdown nearly sends JBG away in the box, but his touch is heavy as keeper collects. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    54' Reading come close at the other end. Set-piece from the right headed narrowly wide by Kermorgant (I think). #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    55' Great save! Hendo pulls off a fine save to tip Robson-Kanu's drive over the bar. #cafc #CAFCLive
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!