Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What's Your Favourite Protest To Date

I think that the range of different protests we've had over the last few months is really striking. Hats off to CARD and all the other groups involved in organising these and to the thousands of fans who've spent their time and money trying to save this club from Duchatelet's destructive dogma. I was interested to see what have been people's favourite protest ideas to date, whether they were pre-organised 'official' CARD or B&W ones, are smaller guerrilla actions of individuals, so I've put a small survey below. I'll post the results later. Just to let you know, this is only out of personal interest. I'm not involved in the organisation of any of the protests. Also, apologies, if there are any left off the list - there are bound to be some.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CVTMJPQ

Comments

• Who is Coco5?

Energy drinks company persuaded not to sponsor CAFC.
  • The fella getting the hump and offering people out while attempting to drive his car out of the West Stand Car Park last night.
  • shirty5 said:

The fella getting the hump and offering people out while attempting to drive his car out of the West Stand Car Park last night.

That was so surreal as the guy said "who's laughing at me",
    and when he realized that 100's were, thought better of it and got back in his car.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Having been one of the 20 not hard to guess what I voted for as number 1 :)

Every protest is as important, but you guys proved that CAFC can
    take the protest to Europe. If only we were as creative on the pitch.
    You should all be stuffed and put in the Museum.
    Young Joe can wait till he dies in 75 years time :smile:
  • Mine is the one that finally sends these parasites packing, so I'll answer later, hopefully.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've enjoyed ALL the protests it relieves all that pent up hate I have towards "them".
  • The Belgium invasion and the resignation letter are the best for me.
    The masks the least favourite.
  • With you Beds. The resignation letter and the Belgium visit.
  • With you Beds. The resignation letter and the Belgium visit.

Irony being that one was illegal with no arrests and the other legal with people arrested..

Of course, Belgium trip for me. We wouldnt do anything illegal :wink:
  • The Belgium Invasion is the clear leader at the moment. Of course, there could be a recency effect going on here, but I think the fact that it was an unexpected (for most), private initiative that took the protests to Duchatelet would still have ticked all the boxes for a lot of people. Here's the overview:

Screenshot 2016-02-29 08.07.32

Bottom of the list at the moment are the Pinoccho Masks, which I don't think will be a surprise given that that was to protest which drew the most criticism on here. That said though, the detailed results show that it was one person's favourite and another's second favourite.

Screenshot 2016-02-29 08.08.05

Some great protests here. Keep up the good work everybody.
  • shirty5 said:

The fella getting the hump and offering people out while attempting to drive his car out of the West Stand Car Park last night.

That was so surreal as the guy said "who's laughing at me",
    and when he realized that 100's were, thought better of it and got back in his car.
    When he got out the car to have a rant, it was another woman and myself who directly confronted him back, which rather took the wind out of his sails. He still called us all F-ing idiots before jumping back into his shiny BMW complete with partner and very young kid (s) in tow.

He then drove off at speed and nearly ran over someone's foot. Lovely man.

Would suggest CARD do need to flyer the West Stand car park if possible.