Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ya Ya Toure celebrates alone(ish)

I thought this yesterday. What a cock. He should have run to Cabalero. I was really pleased that the players didn't follow him.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/yaya-toure-mocked-after-manchester-city-players-ignore-him-to-celebrate-with-willy-caballero/ar-BBq90W1?li=BBoPOOl

Comments

• I wanted Liverpool to win but those saves from Cabalero alone deserved to win it. Did Toure get booked for taking his shirt off when celebrating his pen?
  • Toure seems like a knob but I reckon one of the most underrated midfielders of his generation.

Glad Liverpool lost as well...
  • I thought this yesterday. What a cock. He should have run to Cabalero. I was really pleased that the players didn't follow him.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/yaya-toure-mocked-after-manchester-city-players-ignore-him-to-celebrate-with-willy-caballero/ar-BBq90W1?li=BBoPOOl

Thought exactly the same. Nice to see.
  • McBobbin said:

Toure seems like a knob but I reckon one of the most underrated midfielders of his generation.

Glad Liverpool lost as well...

A few years ago the bloke was unplayable, strong, fast and great technician and great in the air. But the money's gone to his head, his brother isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed either.
  • I wanted Liverpool to win but those saves from Cabalero alone deserved to win it. Did Toure get booked for taking his shirt off when celebrating his pen?

I wouldn't have thought so, as technically the game had finished.
  • Those videos actually make me feel a little sad, watching Toure run off on his own. Saying that, if he's so petty and small-minded that he can't celebrate with the team because he thinks he's the hero of the shootout, then I guess he deserves that loneliness.

I love that tweet from Sport Witness though:
    "Yaya Toure has just run twice as far in his celebration as he did in the whole of extra time. Hero."
  • I couldn't believe what I was watching, at least his teammates knew who to celebrate with first.
  • Ha, one of those twitter feeds they've used belongs to a poster on here!
  • I was waiting to see the reaction to him to be honest because I wouldn't be having in my team.

• Sponsored links:

• Won't be there next season anyway as he's too lazy and slow now to fit Guardiola's system.

I won't feel too sorry for him though as it's rumoured he's been offered about 400k a week to go and play in China. What a life.
  • sam3110 said:

Looks like Willy tells him no and wags his finger at him, what's that all about? Anyway I was so pleased for Caballero especially after all the silly twat pundits were calling for Hart to start and slating the fella. Redknapp and Carragher had faces like slapped tits at the end there, nothing makes my heart soar more than a dejected scouser

He was wagging his finger because he thought they hadn't won yet. He miscalculated.
  • edited March 2016
    He's nowhere neare as good as Diawara, Faye, Traore, Le Point or Ba.