Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kish & The Kids

before I get slated just want to say that Kish has been a great servant, I love him and want to have his babies.

However, NO I DO NOT WANT HIM BACK. He isn't good enough. I can't believe some people are not only advocating his return but suggesting we actually play him. Arrghhhhh.

Secondly, it's possible that during the course of next season some of the kids may get a game here or there (Basey, Wright spring to mind) but we can't rely/expect them to play much more than a handful of games each. Of others mentioned Ali John, James Walker they are not good enough and never will be.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2007
    Kish and the kids - sounds like a pop group!

I think this discussion is academic as Pards would never have let Kish go to Leeds if he rated him or wanted to keep him.

However.......he did brilliantly for Leeds in the Championship where we will be next season so to say he isn't good enough is unfair. He may no longer be good enough for Premiership football but he has proved he can do a job in the Championship and has the right attitude to battle and get us out of the division.

If I was manager he would be the first player I offered a new contract to now we have been relegated.

You knew you'd get a response along these lines:-)
  • Options
    the thing is Len, he didn't do brilliantly. Every Leeds fan i have spoke to (4 different ones) were non-plussed, describing him as 'erratic at best'.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]the thing is Len, he didn't do brilliantly. Every Leeds fan i have spoke to (4 different ones) were non-plussed, describing him as 'erratic at best'.

think Len is blinkered when it comes to Kish.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]the thing is Len, he didn't do brilliantly. Every Leeds fan i have spoke to (4 different ones) were non-plussed, describing him as 'erratic at best'.

I've not spoken to any Leeds fans but the message boards I've looked at have praised him to the heavens. Not seen one critical comment about him! Unusual I know:-)
  • Options
    I thought that he got a couple of MOMs