Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pelton Arms.

2»

Comments

• Options
    There’s a very good smiths tribute band called The Joneses that I have seen there a couple of times, lots of charlton faces usually in attendance 
  • Options
    King Size Slim will be playing in the Pelton Arms this Friday evening, if your out in the area he is well worth popping along to see especially if you like Blues music....he is also a mate so a bit of a personnal plug...if that's aloud.
    Nice one. Also highly recommend Dennis Greaves Blues Jam at the end of every month. Saw Glenn Tilbrook on Sunday, was a top night.
    Dennis Greaves Blues Jam playing at the Pelton this Sunday....6pm.
    Was supposed to be going to this but tested positive yesterday so very little chance now. 
    Hope you're not to badly affected, trip to France went well no serious issues getting the ferry, even got an earlier one on the way out there.
  • Options
    King Size Slim will be playing in the Pelton Arms this Friday evening, if your out in the area he is well worth popping along to see especially if you like Blues music....he is also a mate so a bit of a personnal plug...if that's aloud.
    Nice one. Also highly recommend Dennis Greaves Blues Jam at the end of every month. Saw Glenn Tilbrook on Sunday, was a top night.
    Was supposed to be going to this but tested positive yesterday so very little chance now. 
    Hope you're not to badly affected, trip to France went well no serious issues getting the ferry, even got an earlier one on the way out there.
    Nice one. Other than feeling tired, don’t feel too bad thanks.

There’s a band playing The Pelton Arms next Friday called The Skalites. Not seen them before but look pretty good. Unfortunately my wife’s away so won’t be able to go.
  • Options
    That's a lovely thing to do. I just went back and looked through the old post about his loss at the time.  Such a loss to his family and friends.

Plus the tribute night wont be ruined by the football now. Not that it would.  Hope its a great night.  
  • Options
    CHG said:
    Going there on the 15th October for Murphstock. A tribute night to an Addcik that went too early. Loads of good bands, all friends and family of Sam. Used to post on here as Redmurph. Charity event. 
    That sounds amazing @CHG what a brilliant legacy thing from his friends. If I can I’ll try and come down 
  • Options
    Great stuff @AFKABartram
  • Options
    A great pub ruined by its mental £1 surcharges while bands on. Over £7 a pint in some cases. No reason for it in SE London.
  • Options
    A great pub ruined by its mental £1 surcharges while bands on. Over £7 a pint in some cases. No reason for it in SE London.
    Don’t give Thomas ideas!
  • Options

There’s a band playing The Pelton Arms next Friday called The Skalites. Not seen them before but look pretty good. Unfortunately my wife’s away so won’t be able to go.
    The Skalites are fantastic one of the best SKA bands around, always do a great set of popular songs, and throw in a few of their own.  If you like SKA you will love them. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The Skalites are fantastic one of the best SKA bands around, always do a great set of popular songs, and throw in a few of their own.  If you like SKA you will love them. 
    https://youtu.be/wtESlTKBa4s
  • Options
    Skalites not Skatalites!