Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morrissey 'might stand in London Mayoral election'

2»

Comments

• Options
    So, who's standing for the "get Roland out" party?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

THAT'S RIGHT, HOW DOES IT FEEL FOR YOUR DEMOCRACY TO FEEL LIKE A BIT (more) OF A FARCE!?!?!?

Is it really so strange?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    He is human and he needs to be loved, just like everyone else does.
  • Options
    All for freedom of speech. Niche parties add something different to the mainly similar main stream ones (until Corbin came along and made a Labour niche too anyway!). Won't win and would not want to win, they are just trying to raise awareness of something they feel is important.

Good luck to them, they won't get my vote.
  • Options
    Will he hold a national front disco?
  • Options

Mine's a Guinness....

Customer: I need my beer now!
    Morrissey: How soon is now?
  • Options
    When a London bendy bus.... Crashes into us
  • Options
    To be fair to Morrissey, he shares our views about the techno music in Crossbars

Hang the DJ, hang the DJ...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I could quite happily spend my days punching this talentless twat, he just irritates the hell out of me.......

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/jan/03/morrissey-eating-meat-paedophilia-smiths
  • Options
    ha ha, my favorite piece from that article

"This isn't in any way intended to cause offence to you or any other Morrissey enthusiasts, but he really does need a good shoeing sometimes,"
  • Options

Mine's a Guinness....

That joke could have been presented so much better, but you go about things the wrong way..
  • Options
    It's serioioioioioiousah!
  • Options
    The prospective mayor, is it the bloke who used to be the lead singer in the 'Smiths' pop group?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The prospective mayor, is it the bloke who used to be the lead singer in the 'Smiths' pop group?

Ask me. I won't say no. How could I?
  • Options

Mine's a Guinness....

That joke could have been presented so much better, but you go about things the wrong way..
    Harsh

I am human and I need to be loved

• Options
    IA said:

seth plum said:

Ask me. I won't say no. How could I?
    A line from a Smith's song?

As it is the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death this year (23rd April) maybe these words of King Lear might be suitable:

'We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
    Cannot be truly follow’d.'
  • Options

PL54 said:

Apart from fluffy bunnies, what are their strategy for the government of London?

Release wolves because they actually roamed the streets of London before man killed them off 850 years ago
    Give feral pigeons a free buspass
    Priority housing for homeless rats
    And a distraction for the wet left who might be tempted....are the Hamster freedom party standing ?
    Richard Hammond is apparently otherwise engaged.
    One person on this planet who I hate more than Morrissey is Richard fuckin Hammond
  • Options
    Roland owning Charlton and Morrisey running London. Heaven knows I'm miserable now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having seen last night's MK Dons result, I know it's over still I cling I don't know where else I can go, it's over, it's over, it's over.
  • Options

Roland owning Charlton and Morrisey running London. Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

That joke isn't funny any more.
  • Options
    Reminds of the time in 1974 when Kevin Keegan asked the Liverpool manager if he could move from the wing to play at centre forward, "Frankly Mr Shankly this position I've held, it pays my way and it corrodes my soul."
  • Options
    To be honest providing he absolutely promises not to sing I am OK with him running. Complete and utter bell end.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    There's a club if you'd like to go
    You could meet somebody who really loves you
    So you go and you stand on your own
    And you leave on your own
    And you go home and you cry
    And you want to die
    A bit like watching Charlton these days...