Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newcastle - could they really so stupid ....

Sven interested in managing Newcastle - I know they love to make stupid managerial apponitments up there but surely this interestg is not reciprocal?

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2075637,00.html

Comments

• Options
    Gullit? Souness? Roeder? Is it really that poor appointment?
  • Options
    Exactly. After Roeder surely anything is an improvement?
  • Options
    Their £16m signing MIchael Owen has a £9m release clause. This wouldn't surpise me.
  • Options
    I can't see Freddy Sheperd winning chairman of the year.
  • Options
    Did anyone see the demo on tv after they lost at home to blackburn. Loads of them singing outside the ground (or under it on that little road) sack the board and nearly all of them wearing their brand new Newcastle home shirts so they've therefore lined their hated chairmens pockets. Idiots!
  • Options
    I could see Sven doing a good job there believe it or not
  • Options
    Best supporters in the land those lovable Jawdees. They only ever want their own team to lose when it may result in a chairman, director or manager getting the sack. 52'000 fans turn up every week, unless its a midweek game, a cup game or if they're in a lower league.

West Ham of the North!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]I could see Sven doing a good job there believe it or not

Seconded. He isn't a bad manager plus Beckham isn't at Newcastle so he'd be able to pick the team himself.
  • Options
    I think Allardyce would be the best Manager for Newcastle.
  • Options
    They're always singing for the board to be sacked up there. Mind you, probably with good reason more oftern than not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sven didnt really manage he just listened to the press and let the players do what they wanted, probably why hes still 'unemployed' (and being paid a mint by he FA still?)
  • Options
    Why is it that whenever Newcastle lose (or draw) a game it's "really sad" because "they have the most passionate fans in the country"? Where did this myth come from? Why is it the biggest rubbish that is always spouted from "I'm a big club man, me" Andy Gray's gob?

I think Portsmouth's fans are more passionate than the Geordies.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Sven interested in managing Newcastle - I know they love to make stupid managerial apponitments up there but surely this interestg is not reciprocal?

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2075637,00.html

Well............