Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Apologies, the Anything goes now on Sunday as far as....thread better written.

Seriously,
Are CARD really going to do or organise something or will it be a token effort ?

Can't believe I'm saying this, but, I agree with @NLA and @northstandsteve .

Time for the Trust to be honest about their intentions, time for VOTV people to up the anti, time for the Fan's Forum to do something, and, (sorry guy's) even people on here.

We really are going to get 1 chance at this........

Live, on Sky, going all round the world.

1 chance.

Comments

• I'm expecting an inbox soon, and somethingn big, simply has to be!! Enoughs enough. There is more of us than them!
  • I'm up for it
  • And, again apologies, but the 3 idiots on the board will be expecting us.....

No matter if we announce it it now, tomorrow, midnight Saturday or whatever.......

So...........

Do it.
  • edited March 2016
  • edited March 2016
  • Inbox me please. Me and my lads are up for it.

What are we all up for?
  • CARD can't publicly condone anything illegal, that's understandable. The rest of you fill your boots and don't just mouth off online about it if you wish. I'll be safely at work though, but I'll be behind you all the way.

• That's the point I'm making Dan.....

No one knows.

All well and good leaving it until midday on a Saturday (which I fully understand and agree with) but come Sunday there will probably be more stewards and OB than supporters.

I honestly think "they" will be prepared for anything........

I wish I knew the answer, truthfully I do, but, this really can't go on.......
  • After tonight there might be almost as many flying unicorns as there will be Charlton fans at the game.

I'm certainly going to be making use of my Sky Sports subscription on Sunday. Seeing as half the players stopped 'turning up' weeks ago I can't see any reason as to why I can't take the day off and watch it on the tele while having a beer at home.

The ultimate sanction is coming - fans give up going for ever. This Sunday might just be a sneak preview of that.
  • Seige would be nice...

• Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_warfare#Strategy

I am up for any and all of the above.

I will be in Los Angeles and will be happy to act as HQ.

Charlton Anorak Ultras Unite!

• edited March 2016
    Sorry Admin
    Please close, delete.
    Thank you.
  • edited March 2016
    has to be thousands of paper planes on the pitch to stop the game - easy to smuggle in - not dangerous - paper to have Duchatelet and Meire out written on it! Can't be hidden on TV!
  • the best thing to do to make the most reaction, is a mass walkout and then congregate in the car park.

The team are as good as down now, our support wont help them anymore.

The Sky cameras will see 5000 people in the car park while he game is still going on, it will get a lot of coverage.
  • edited March 2016
    if we walk out at 60 mnutes, the team will be 3-0 down by then anyway.
  • the best thing to do to make the most reaction, is a mass walkout and then congregate in the car park.

The Sky cameras will see 5000 people in the car park while he game is still going on, it will get a lot of coverage.

The Sky cameras will just see 5000 less people in the ground.
  • The game WILL be called off!!!
  • has to be thousands of paper planes on the pitch to stop the game - easy to smuggle in - not dangerous - paper to have Duchatelet and Meire out written on it! Can't be hidden on TV!

Stupid idea, you are never going to get "thousands" on the pitch and those that do land could be cleared away very quickly meaning the game will continue.

I have no idea what is being planned and due to me boycotting I will not be there but whatever is being planned I hope gets the game cancelled........not stopped for a short period.
  • se7oaks said:

the best thing to do to make the most reaction, is a mass walkout and then congregate in the car park.

The Sky cameras will just see 5000 less people in the ground.
    Wouldn't that mean we would have a negative number of people in the ground? Not sure how that works but would be interesting. :-)

I will be there and will go in but only going as I currently have a season ticket and am keen to be part of any protest.
  • Sponsored links:

• has to be thousands of paper planes on the pitch to stop the game - easy to smuggle in - not dangerous - paper to have Duchatelet and Meire out written on it! Can't be hidden on TV!

Stupid idea, you are never going to get "thousands" on the pitch and those that do land could be cleared away very quickly meaning the game will continue.

I have no idea what is being planned and due to me boycotting I will not be there but whatever is being planned I hope gets the game cancelled........not stopped for a short period.
    So you want stronger action, but others to do it for you. Thousands of planes on the pitch will be noticed on TV and will delay the game which will be a nuisance for Sky and an embaressment to the club.

Surely you should go and join the protest then?

Surely you should go and join the protest then?
    Eaststandmike will come good.
  • LETS GO FUCKING MENTAL!!