Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Good. Step In then right direction even tho it won't concern us for at least a generation.

Prices last season for away fans.

Emirates - £64
    Stamford Bridge - £52
    Upton Park - £42

Crazy prices.
  • Why just away tickets ? Surely, home tickets will have to be capped too.
  • Unexpected, but very good step in the right direction.
  • Tickets for Tuesday night in Ipswich just announced, £32.50!!! i will keep the cash in my pocket, robbing bastards.
  • Tickets for Tuesday night in Ipswich just announced, £32.50!!! i will keep the cash in my pocket, robbing bastards.

Ironically there's more justification for higher prices in the lower leagues due to the lack of TV money Justin. Still a piss take though...
  • Whoopdie doooo... Give those clubs a gold star!!
  • surely the policing bills must outweigh the ticketing revenue the 3,000 arsenal at spurs on saturday would return £90,000 surely the police must of cost more are we heading to a time when away fans are no longer permitted entry to high profile games?
  • Cue each team to bump up the price of their membership level that includes away ticket priority.
  • Sponsored links:

• Or you'll see the likes of Arsenal lowering the away allocation.

free coach travel again though ;-)
  • That will be £60 by the time we get there !
  • It also begs the question as to what happens to the tickets in terms of supply and demand and how much touts will be making when they sell them on!
  • Capped prices for away supporters in the Premier League ... something I'll never see in my lifetime
  • An this interests us because .....?
  • That will be £60 by the time we get there !

yer and they will be mars pounds, not sterling
  • edited March 2016
    The few Champ clubs like (e.g.) Leeds and Bristol City who charge over £30 should follow suit .. Bristol need money to finish off their new stand, Leeds to pay back the ridiculous debts they've accumulated over the past 20 years .. it should not fall on other club's fans to pay off the debts
  • A sliding scale would make sense. £25 champ and £20 league 1. Kids charged at 50%
  • Sponsored links:

• Thirty's dirty

A veritable bargain compared to what Leeds are charging: http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-tickets-leeds-united-burnley-3046279.aspx
  • MrLargo said:

Tickets for Tuesday night in Ipswich just announced, £32.50!!! i will keep the cash in my pocket, robbing bastards.

A veritable bargain compared to what Leeds are charging: http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-tickets-leeds-united-burnley-3046279.aspx
    £37 what a ripoff!

I'm borrowing a wheelchair for the day as they're only £25!